Reviews for A Fox Among Tamers
drizzit855 chapter 10 . 6/12
I love the story, I've never seen one like this before and you did a great job. Keep up the great work, I hope you have the chance to update this soon
Dragoncyber22 chapter 10 . 5/15
continues the story
reaver216 chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
awesome story please update it soon I love it oh and when I read the summary I thought he would get a digimon
stepay1216 chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Please update soon I'd love to know more
uscias chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Please update soon.
thor94 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
really interesting story.
since naruto can summon his clan, it means, he could use them as relay to travel between modern world and shinobi world.
do you plan interaction with naruto and henry dojo sensei? could be interessant
when you write next chapter?
pedrofaria339 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
HELL YEAH! That was an awsome chapter!
RedDeadBandits86 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I totally agree with you in regards to rushed one fic ive read,its like theyre obsessed with writer does so in a ridiculous way.
reader chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Urgghh...
A *little* too dark for my taste.
reader chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great it up.
NuclearTatters chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Really great story, I can't find many other story's like this and I am just hoping to everything holy that you have not abandoned the story without telling us. I know your account has been active because some of the story's in your favorites has been published this month.
xbox432 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Well this has been a pretty interesting story, nice to see those kids getting some actual training rather than just blundering around. Too bad this fic is dead, its really kept me entertained. Granted, Naruto really brings OP to a whole new level bet meh, kinda fun watching him steamroll through the story.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Great read. Enjoying the storyline and the way the characters interact.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Really liked this one. Definitely interesting to see the interactions and the changes that occurred with them.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
That was excellent. Really liked the storyline for this chapter and the wording. Good grammar is always a plus and only helps the story. Thanks for the hard work.