Reviews for A Fox Among Tamers
Deltahusky6 chapter 10 . 15h
Please keep this going. I love the concept of this story. Always had a soft spot for Renamon and a fatherly kyuubi
brandon m chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
a beautiful answer to the great question, what if?. i have to say, i enjoyed this story over and over, and i hope it gains a new chapter soon. and i hope to see zhuqiaomon get his feathered butt handed to him for acting like a certain pink eyed freak in konoha does naturally. anyone order the extra crispy phoenix based digimon?
B00 chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Love the series
B00 chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
I am just curious are you going to continue the series?
drizzit855 chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
I love the story, I've never seen one like this before and you did a great job. Keep up the great work, I hope you have the chance to update this soon
Dragoncyber22 chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
continues the story
reaver216 chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
awesome story please update it soon I love it oh and when I read the summary I thought he would get a digimon
stepay1216 chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Please update soon I'd love to know more
uscias chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Please update soon.
thor94 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
really interesting story.
since naruto can summon his clan, it means, he could use them as relay to travel between modern world and shinobi world.
do you plan interaction with naruto and henry dojo sensei? could be interessant
when you write next chapter?
pedrofaria339 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
HELL YEAH! That was an awsome chapter!
RedDeadBandits86 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I totally agree with you in regards to rushed one fic ive read,its like theyre obsessed with writer does so in a ridiculous way.
reader chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Urgghh...
A *little* too dark for my taste.
reader chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great it up.
NuclearTatters chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Really great story, I can't find many other story's like this and I am just hoping to everything holy that you have not abandoned the story without telling us. I know your account has been active because some of the story's in your favorites has been published this month.