Reviews for But Now You're Back
lilli loves soma chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
OMG THE POOL OF TEARS THAT'S IN THE LOOKING GLASS WARS BOOKS HAVE YOU EVER RAED THAT ITS SOO COOL
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
LMAO! Oh my that was one way to end this! Go Alice! Thank you for such a wonderful fic. ,
servant123 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Excellent job with the time bit. It was another one of those added details that no one thinks of until it becomes either very awesome or non-existent. Always the former, with you, I think :) Keep up the good work!

servant123 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Cute chapter ending :) I loved the cooking scene and Hatter's utter faith in her was adorable and heartwarming, if a teeniest bit silly. Fabulous job, yet again. Keep up the good work!

God bless! :)
servant123 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Good job on this chapter. I like that you keep drawing Alice's thoughts back to how she's supposed to leave. I think it builds up an interest in the readers to see how it will be concluded, and it also is an accurate idea (I think) of how Alice's mind would really be, constantly falling back to that same question, "what to do?" Keep up the good work :) I can't wait to read the rest of your story and move on to more of them. Keep smiling :)

servant123 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Good job on this chapter. I really like the small details you add. You never really think about them (or not usually) until they're not there, but you have them, and they make your story that much muchier, so good job :) The little bits with his eye color and the random green pig are the sorts of things that keep stories interesting in addition to aiding in the actual telling of the story. Keep up the phenomenal work!

servant123 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
OK, so this will (hopefully) be a bit more of a helpful review. I really liked this chapter. I love how Hatter is gentle with Alice, but fearsome with anyone (or anything) that he thinks might present the smallest threat to her well being. I love seeing the protective side of guys, especially in romantic stories, and you portrayed it very well. I also like how he seems much more sane when Alice is around. I think it shows how special she is to him that he can focus on her, and in doing so, can calm his mind to a more stable (or good-mad) sort of state. You are a very skilled writer and I like your descriptions, you describe everything satisfactorily without dragging it on too much, so good work there, as well. I'm really excited to see where this leads and to read more of your work :) Keep it up!

servant123 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I don't have much to contribute here, but if you can write a lovely story for me to enjoy, I figure I can at least jot down a review. So: good work, I like your story, and I'll try to think of something a little more helpful for next time.

Toodles!
Pineapple-Sorceress chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
ok. My jaw dropped when Hatter was mentally explaining his blue-purple eyes to himself, and then I just knew something awesome was gonna happen. Then I read the last sentence, which, btw, almost sent me running to the bathroom to make sure I didn't pee myself in my hystarical fits o' laughter. EPIC AWESOME FLUFFINESS!
Pineapple-Sorceress chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Omgomgomg I WANNA PANCAKE!
kenzie chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
I loved this story! I couldn't stop smiling from the beginning to the end! The last line "I am no longer a virgin" had me laughing out loud. I cant wait to read for of you AIW stories!
IhaveaDeppism chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING! I love the end part! "I am no longer a virgin" LOLLLING SOOOOOO MUCH! Really glad you had passion in it but no ewwwww kinda stuff you get, you know what I mean, eh?
Hope1494 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
You are my new favorite person. I loved the story and the last sentence just made my day. :) Thank you for the story i really enjoyed it.
Laura Beth loves Jesus chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Lol, the last line made me smile.
CherryBlossomRei chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Such a romantic story. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Helen though.