Reviews for Forever and Never
Kisa tracer chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Great another story that I'm stuck on waiting for please update soon I have to know how this ends. Great story though a sad one
Zinn1 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Love it. Please keep on updating.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Wow... Confusing? Yes. Intriguing? Yes. Sad? Most definitely. Hopefully you'll be able to continue this to it's completion.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Raj8 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
I like this story so far tought I do hope cloud/ranma finaly meets areas again.
zzxxphaser chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
The descriptions are there but they don't help me know whats going on at all.

All I know is that some ones died he kill them and six chapters for that?

What a waste of time.
cabrera1234 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
really good story here
deltawaves chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
i still dont realy understand the relivince of chapter 1-5, what does it have to do with the story?
Jimbobob5536 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Damn that's a lot of suffering.
HolyKnight5 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
...that longing...reminds me too much of...Tifa...
Wraith chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Love it, update?
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Noes! A month of no updates!
Are You Lost - Rin chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Keep in mind this IS the _prequel_ to a sequel ). From my experience a prequel most often serves as an interesting, but deliberately vague, introduction to a story/character/setting meant to engage the reader. I think we all agree it has served its purpose. D

Btw. ULTIMATE AD BLOCKER HINT

(At the top right corner of your open window, 2d menu bar, you'll see a 'Help' option below 'SignIn'/'SignUp'. Mouse over it (NOT click) and you'll find something helpful)
Rin chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
XD

And the prologue is done! Great job tying it up...but...you killed her? Wrong. Vaguely expected, but wrong. Well, I'm just going to go with Death will meet her again in another existence. Please keep writing!
Rin chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Mushy? Its wonderful. Great writing, please keep it up!
deltawaves chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
im a bit confused about this, im not realy following where the story is, or when for that matter, but regardless update soon