Reviews for The Daughter's Tale
katniss12 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Such a sad ending
LiveLaughLoveTogether13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is one word... Epic!
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I'll be honest, I'm a little skeptical so far. Arneia seems very Mary Sue-ish already, especially with the part about her being the adopted daughter of Aslan. Even the horse seems a little too perfect, the way you described him.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
i loved it!
RoseRedGurl chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
I love your story but the POV keeps changing between 1st and 3rd.
Saywhaaaat518 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Wow, like you said with my story, it's very interesting to read about another Daughter of Aslan. I'd gotten so used to Airies being the only one. hahah.

Anyway, great work! :)
Dancing Through The Afterlife chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
This is very good. Princess of Narnia 1192
SofiaLugo chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Heeyyyyy charm me too, I read the three stories and I really liked a lot! I wanted to ask if I might translate it into Spanish and climb, the three stories, placing that are yours and all rights, too! Well I hope your answer. A kiss was really cool.

FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Yay, and Arneia's Prince Caspian, that's brilliant. I was so hoping you would say that. Any idea when you will be posting it, because I cannot wait to read it.

* hannah *
Alyssameep chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I have to write another review to add to my favorites...forgot to do so earlier...IT'S AWESOME D
Alyssameep chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Ahhhh, what a cool story! I like Arneia, she's awesome. ) My friend would be jealous of her and Peter. xD

Can't wait to start reading Arneia's Prince Caspian! )
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
I really liked your story.
serra-salmus chapter 1 . 6/22/2010

PS: FOUND YOU, NEIAAAAAA. (This is Jim :) )
meleliza chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
I really like it, I'm just curious as to why you switch between 1st and 3rd person when talking about Arneia.
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
I love this story can't wait for Prince Caspian!