Reviews for Titanium Tutelage
Jacoba16 chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
Dont feel like logging in. blah. but hot damn! i wish i could write like you. jesus christo you're so captivating! im jealous. i still dont really know who these people are but i like rex. hes funny. six is . . . meh. and noah, well i got a weird feeling about him. like . . . idk . . . he's just strange. cant wait to read more you show off ;D
complicityangel chapter 30 . 3/17/2011
Yay we finally get to read about Rex's parents. I like how you've written them, never would've thought of Rex being part Italian though. It's a nice twice. Lol. I love how naive Van Kleiss is, something really sucky must've happened to make him the way he is now. I wonder if Holiday will be in the flashback? Wonderful chapter, keep up the good work. I really look forward to your updates.
RandomDraggon chapter 30 . 3/17/2011
TIS THE BAYBEH IN THE BELLEH!
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
So when i read your first review i was like "aw thats awesome, im gonna check this guy out." so when i went on your profile i was like "wtf is gen rex?" and i was like oh well. i dont know what it is so i wont read it. but when i read your review today something inside me snapped and i was like "fuck salt im gonna read this damn story. " so i have no idea who these people are and what the whole nanite thingy is but im gonna google it coz dammit! this story is amazing so far! so you'll be hearing more from me more often coz i think you're an amazing writer and i love your reviews. and 30 chapters? really? i think someone is trying to show off. . lol jk you really are amazing though. :D see ya.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 30 . 3/17/2011
ZOHMYCHUCKNORRIS I LOVED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE OF REX'S PARENTS! I LOVED all the detail and thought you put into them, it's so wonderfullllllaaaaahhhhhh! Seriously, with all this new information and such, this was a great chapter! :D

SO MUCH LOOOOOVEZ!

CynePhoba chapter 29 . 2/26/2011
This is epic! I like it. (:

Read the whole 29 chapters in two days. hehe

Loove it! 3
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 29 . 2/21/2011
How intriguing... I may have to reread this chapter because I wasn't ENTIRELY focused on it and I'm not that smart, but from what I got, it was good. Very evil, this 'Sovereign' - I take it it's to be the original Providence, yes?

Well, in any case, it was GOOD, no lie. :D

Much lovez!

complicityangel chapter 29 . 2/18/2011
Yay you updated. So happy ( clears throat) back to the review. Oooh we get a look at Van Kleiss' whats this a nice Van Kleiss that isn't a manipulative sociopath, I'm liking this more and Another note I like your OCs, I could almost mistake them as being canon characters. Another wonderful chapter, I await your next update!
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 28 . 2/17/2011
This story has made me an emotional wreck, hahaha. I read it straight through and now Im at the end D: The suspense, the angst, the anticipation is driving me nuts!So...

...Please update soon! :D
Morgan-eats-cannibals chapter 28 . 1/29/2011
I knew Noah was with White! That stupid Mother effer! D: This chapter is my favourite so far in the suspense category. Moar plz! :3
DevissiTRHW chapter 28 . 1/25/2011
Hey, great story! My being a paranoid child I am I saw Noah and was like OMG suspicious child! But I didn't really think he'd be working with White until I read it. I can't wait for Six to rip off Noah's limbs!... yea, I'm a nutjob, but oh well. Hope you'll update soon!

Skye
Billie the fourth sage chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
I do love your story, but your writing style is overly formalistic, and it really doesn't match their dialogues' tones. Try making it more casual.

In the meantime, more please :)
Artificial Unintelligence chapter 28 . 1/19/2011
zoh mah gawd... the suspense... THE SUSPENSE…! I swear, I thought it was going to make me fall out my seat. xD Very amazing chapter. While I was reading it, I could just FEEL Noah's corruptive state of mind. I also love how you captured Holiday's fear so nicely. Keep up the yummazing work, I can't wait for more…!
RandomDraggon chapter 28 . 1/19/2011
whoa...that was a turn for the worse. XC Noah! Damn blondie! I'm glad i forced him to dress up like Sailor Moon now!
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 28 . 1/19/2011
Oh .

That's all I have to say. XD Other than, of course, EXCELLENT CHAPTER! And the ever-present I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!

Much lovez! :D