Reviews for No Promises
Emma chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Hmmm I like it. Alec admitting that he loves Jace and then Jace eventually deciding that he too loved Alec nice. The two to fit together in my opinion.
Yuriku chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
...O.O
Joemon8 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Aaahahahahahhaa! That ending 3? It made me go, "aaweeee" and do the face that goes with it! That's gotta be some good stuff in order to get that. Fucking perfect.
Joemon8 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Right in the middle where Simon said that... I just dropped everything and said! "DA FUCK!" Total freak out, not gonna lie. Well done.
Jacob chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
I seriously come back to this story after every new book is released, so that in my head I can pretend Alec and Jace are together! :P

Very well written! I love it! :)

Yes please do a glimpse of how their relationship going! Like maybe a short story of them on a date or something! That would be fun to read! :)
Restless Night chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
TT I should actually make an account so I can favorite this story! Beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Everything! Aw, this was so sweet how Jace realized he wanted to be with Alec & how life would be like without him! :'D Cutest thing I've ever read! Tjfdlvjpakp[opvm p;vm LOVE YOU!
Restless Night chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
So its up to Jace? Oh god. He better choose ALEC. What? Last chapter? But its so goooooood! Well, I'm glad the story isn't too lengthy. Then it loses its luster, you know? By the way, you're writing is really great! Through the whole story! :D Though I feel like each chapter is written better & better :O
Restless Night chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
And there Clary goes. Ruining everything yet again. And Simon kind of threw Jace under the bus there ahaha But its not like they're friends anyways so thats completly understandable XD

I can't help but feel so bad for Alec D: Jace you better open your eyes!
Restless Night chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Aw, Alec D: Jace does love Alec, doesn't he? Or is he confused & still (for some unknown reason to god) loves Clary? UGH! Must know! Next chapter! ;D
Restless Night chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Ok, I know I said I loved you last chapter but that...that was just HOT! (drools everywhere *A*) Loooooove it! And you for writing this awesomely written story. You know, not in the creepy way, but...yeah XD
Restless Night chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Tjfdjkxvnjodjkf;kdf I love you!
Restless Night chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Hate. Hate Clary. I'm sorry if I'm not being as detailed in these reviews as you would probably like, but I'm just so excited to read the next chapters! (clicks off to the next XD)
Restless Night chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Hmmm..interesting. And sad all at the same time ): Poor Alec needs some Jace lovin!
Restless Night chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
FANGIRL SCREAM! XD Aw, this is so cute! Yeah, in the books I always thought Jace was clueless not knowing Alec liked him :( I mean, he apparently knew he was gay but not for WHO.
Restless Night chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Omg D: UGH! Clary makes me so angry _ DIE DIE DIE!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »