Reviews for Waffles
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
...I will never look at breakfast food the same way again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
reminded me of My Best Friend's Wedding...
dino-dog83 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Cute. I liked it a lot. Nice lil' one shot.
Hidge chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Cute story. :) Loved the waffle metaphor.

This is my favourite part because I could picture it perfectly.

"'Have you ever been to IHOP, and then you suddenly realize you really don't want pancakes at all, you want waffles?'

'They serve waffles at IHOP, Em,' JJ frowned."

LOL. Awesome.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great story
xenitetara chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
very funny :)
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was cute. I really, really liked the pancakes/waffles analogy. The analogy was light and fluffy but also oh so true...
seven days later chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
The oddly disturbing thing is I know exactly what they're talking about! This was really good, and well written. I really enjoyed it, and it makes complete sense, in a quirky fashion.

-Seven
Serenayde chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
haha nice one... well written too ]
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ha, I loved it! I also love how they kept going with the metaphor at the end, when JJ's giving her words of wisdom. Great job! )
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
cute
yellowsmurf6 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
*giggles* Awesome!
Not A Droid chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing her hunt for waffles.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ah, waffles. This is really bringing out the Buffy fan in you, isn't it? "They serve waffles at IHOP, Em," got a giggle out of me. Thank you for writing one of the fics that does NOT try and hook Emily and Mick together - yes, these atrocities do actually exist. They're about as well-written as you'd imagine. Love this drabble, and I'm so glad you've identified Mick as the damn pancake he is. Now if we could just find Emily a delightful waffle somewhere. JJ still has Jordan Todd's number, right?