Reviews for Far Too Pretty To Be Giving It Cheap
loverboysgirl chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
wow
dawnieangel76 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I am loving your wrestling stories, especially the Rose series! However, I don't see This Fire Burns All the Way & So Happy I Could Die on your story list. Also, is there one about the Hardys too?

Lastly, your vamp story is wicked! Are you going to finish it, I hope? Id love to see Jericho hand HBK's ass to him!

Dawn :-)
PhenomsGirl chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
do you have a story for the Hardyz?
Mizzy681 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
This was fun to read. I enjoyed the first chapter the most, the rest was okay. No smut, so that makes me happy, cause Shawn/JoMo, that’t too much for me.

Is that fic-request already done by someone? I’m thinking about taking it. I think I can do it, if I just get a little bit of inspiration. Lemme know if you still want it :)
Takerslady chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Aww, this was so emotional, JoMo all grown up! **tears** Great job, update all stories soon. :)
Takerslady chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wohoo! Go Taker! Go Taker! Bret's Court sucked anyways. Taker's is awesome. What chaos! Taker deserves to run that place with all that crap that happened in this chapter. Great chapter, update soon. :)
Takerslady chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Shawn slept with many! He cut of JoMo's hair! He's a Drunk! WHAT! Oh wow, Super Aggressive Dom Shawn was kinda hot, if the others hadn't have stepped in, but JoMo shouldn't be hit, he's too pretty. Good job Shawn, fix yourself. Great chapter. :)
JayJayJigsaw chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I liked the ending too, I think it fit.

I'm happy you made this ]
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
wow, i wa so excited when i saw you wrote up john and shawn's story! i would write that request, but i read wrestling, not much of writing it, lol. anyway, it had a perfect ending, and i enjoyed it a ton! can't wait to see what you update next!
Hardly Here chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Aw man, I'd write that fic if it weren't for my incapability to write smut. Or any form of sex, for that matter.

Wonderful fic! It certainly was lovely to watch Morro finally grow up into the awesome person he is. It's interesting, Shawn seeming so much older than Morro, that the realtionship works a bit differently to the other ones in this series. 'specially after all the talk of him being the next HBK and whatnot.

It's possibly my favourite one. 'cos all of the other masters are protective, but none of them quite like HBK and his Johnny. It's very sweet _

I also liked all the talk of Undertaker's court starting up. All the stories tie up together so perfectly. It seems almost effortless, which is generally the mark of something that has had a stupendous amount of work and talent put into it.

I really liked Mark, as well. Just the small section where he's nervous to take over from Bret. From the other parts of the series he's always so stoic and strong, it was really interesting to see him kind of wavering there.

Johnny makes such a pretty sub. I love him _ and YOU!
Hardly Here chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Awwwwww damn, you made me cry at Uni :( I guess it was just a perfect rendering of one HBKs lowest points.

John seems so innocent and vulnerable here... I love it, and the way you call him Johnny just fits that perfectly too, it's a nice touch ;)
TheMizMagnet chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I loved this. :3 I'm convinced that I'm in love with the Under the Rose saga. I love them all. So, yeah. Very cute, and it gave a real clear insight as to what JoMo went through before Shawn and why he is like he is. Very neat.

... I wanna try the challenge. I probably shouldn't, but I do wanna give it a shot. If someone else does it before me, then, well, I'll just do it for fun. Haha. Anyway, yeah. Great job.

.: TMM :.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
LOVE IT!
lightning8star chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Alas! I wish I had the talent for writing slash fics, but to be truthful I am horrid at it. Again a fabulous fic and while I was expecting some harrassment for poor Johnny I do agree that this was a fitting ending. Great work!

-Ally