Reviews for Rebuilding Stuart Pot
Amazing story, it really touched me.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
Ahhh! You can't just stop there! Please update! I swear I'll reward you with lots of lovely reviews, it's a fantastic story!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
Please continue the story. I regret that I only found this now. It's such a beautiful story. I like how you change some parts, it's like experiencing something new, not the usual stuff we get. Plus, I really really like your writing style. Please, please continue.
Mademow chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
Okay so I'm pretty new to reading fan fiction, or at least I don't do it often.. probably cause what I have seen is mostly crap.
To start off, not a fan fiction fan, and also not one to ship "2Nu" (if it was called "2dle" instead I may have just had to give it a chance, but nah). I'll admit it's a cute shipping, but it's just not one that sits well with me for various reasons. Don't ask how I got here in the first place.
Now... after saying all that, I absolutely loved every second of this story. The writing, how the moods were set, how the characters acted just how they would, everything was just so well done. Even with the subject matter of the story, it felt like I was reading something cannon. Like this could all have actually happened. I kept on having to remind myself that it wasn't and that this is in fact just a fanfiction. And another thing I should add, I'm also not much into romance, I'm more of a hardcore horror fan, so the dark nature of this romance really kept me entertained while at the same time warm and fuzzy! It's crazy! This whole story was a roller coaster ride of sadness, to fear, to "aww", to "ooh shit son, what's he gonna do now" to more sadness. But I think the saddest part was when it ended. I didn't want it to end. I went searching around this site to maybe find something similar, which only reminded me why I don't read fanfiction (nothing compared to this).
So all in all, as a person who isn't into 2Nu, romance, or fanfiction, I love the hell out of this story. The only thing I can suggest is... make more o_o
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
It's a shame you're not going to continue, i really loved this. Hope you enjoy whatever you're doing nowadays!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
I really disliked this fanfiction. It got no where. nothing happened. he just remained fucked up. write better stories
FuckYeahNerdStuff chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I would love to post this on my Wattpad account and finish the story. You could tell me what to do or let me finish it myself. I'll give you credit and leave a link to this story! Thanks!
Ariana chapter 9 . 1/18/2016
This is the only cliché free Gorillaz Fan Fic I could find,PLEASE FINISH IT
treance chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
more more more jut when its getting good more more
Noodle.Dark.Emo.Angel.X chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
I greatly LOVE EVERY art of this story! But it also makes me feel like crap because it brings out my feels and hits home in strange ways. Those ways make me and help me see what I need to do to deal with my own pain, because like 2D I harbor all of my pain and never share it! Thank you so much for writing this because it's a great read and it's helping me!
Hyper ova chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
good very good next chapter should be Russell an 2d discussing his problems and noodles being the cure all in all good story
squeeky714 chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
This is quite possibly the best fanfic I have ever read, except you have committed the egregious crime of abandoning it! We need closure!
blob80 chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
updaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Make more chapters please!
zombielad124 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014