Reviews for The Path I Walk is None but Mine Own
LandlessLord chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
If I was Harry, I would have made Vicky drain Vernon and Dudley and let Petunia suffer the loss of everything just like Harry. And make it look like a heart attack, this way the ward wouldn't have been disturbed since they need Petunia's blood.
LandlessLord chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
If I was offered the same chance, I would have said yes.
Let's think :
- Faster Stronger Smarter in a time of war - bloody useful
- Killing curse can't kill me against the one who favor it so greater chance of survival
- Only downside craving for blood
LandlessLord chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Hello there, your story is excellent I hope you'll update and really soon at that !
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
LOVE IT!
Bashirisuku chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
more please! :)
Bashirisuku chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
i like this story alot. i am actually curious how vick will treat harry's friends.
there are some parts that it kind of hard to understand what is being said.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Nice job so far, i would rate it a 7 or 8
racbrs chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
I love this story so far! I can't wait until you update this again! Update soon! As soon as possible! XD
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Cant wait for next chapter -
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Very Humourous through out but not too much to classified it as comedy(something which I find very hard to do), very nice :D The first person point of view was also quite clear and not too complicated. Overall it's deep yet easy to read. Now that I've finish giving my opinion, I liked to say that I love the story! :3 all the other vampire fanfic have too much dark and gloominess floating around, with all the killing and etc. but you've made it light, which I have to thank you for, I can't stand too much angst.
Hope you'll continue soon, I'll be checking now and then XD
kotaband60 chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
This was great! Please update this story soon!
grimmich chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
so what happened to Harry's car...? I really like the story so far and YAY so far it is dom Harry I congratulate you, lately I have read a lot of fics where people would list it as Harry/other (with Harry in the dominate slot as you can see) but then they turn around and have him be submissive in the story, which is really urksome! so I am glad you haven't done that. well can't wait to see their faces when it all comes out!
elmorox35 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Update please. I find myself liking this story very much :) SO UPDATE SOOOON
WrathBard chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
CPR!

lol the end made me laugh with that one first year lol

A dark Harry a happy me

N ya i know hes not totaly dark i just like it when he acts that why, ya know?
xByakuyaKuchikix chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Please update soon! I can't wait for some more Hogwarts-iness. :D I love this story so far _