Reviews for Bittersweet x
Rolletti chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aww this is so sad. Poor Wade, poor you. You're a star, rise and shine. If he can't handle the love and devotion then screw him. Let him suffer at the hands of someone else and regret what he lost. What ever you do, don't crawl back and don't allow him to see you sad. It hurts something aweful I'm sure, but time does eventually heal. I hate that saying, but it has proven to be true.

Rolletti :)
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hi, Mallorysgirl!

I haven't watched "Sliders" in a long time, so I am not familiar with the characters. However, I like this entry so far. It is so heartrending. I also like how you have used run-on sentences such as " I have moments where I forget, and for a brief second I feel free. There are times when my heart stops hurting and I know that this is for the best. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me, who doesn't need me. Yet I don't know what to do with myself, I'm lost without him." to reflect and perhaps, emphasize the narrator's anguish. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Good work!

However, what is the purpose of the apostrophe (or is it an air quote?) after sacrifices in:

"How could I be the one thing he wanted one moment and in the next be the last thing he ever wanted to see again? I gave him everything, god I would have followed him anywhere, and I did in fact. I gave up everything for him. I gave up seeing the people I loved everyday, so far away that sometimes I forget what they look like. It was always me who made the sacrifices', me who feels totally alone."?

Again, good job!

Cheers!

drmcatcher

P.S.

Please check out some of my stories.