Reviews for I Love You
arakiss chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Beautifully written!
Megeen chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
It's been quite a while since you wrote this but I just stumbled across your story and I would just like to say that it is beautiful; your writing is so well-paced and and heartwrenching (in the best possible way) that I am glad that I found this story.
Thank you for writing it.
Jackie Mag chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is a great story and very moving. I like the use of POV. Nice.
Placedo chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Loved it ! AWESOME !

I agree with you, we didn't see enough after the bombing and your story is perfect to link the two episodes.

Bisous de France !
suns and stars chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
amazing
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Bonjour!

Sorry, not going to talk to you in french (though I could!)! But this was really good! I love how deep it was! I love how you really got into Brians head and really made his true feelings ans emotions come out. Everyone knows that you can tell what Justin is thinking because his emotions are painted on his face, but Brian... not so much. So I loved how you drew this story out!

I almost cried in the scene after the bomb! It was killer to watch, but I was so happy when Justin was okay!

Great job!

~Love Princess :D
boriqua522 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
was so glad to see a second chapter. love the way you wrote this, it was so sensual without the need for actuall sexual terms. wow, is all i can say. this was great. loved the POV's and how you wrote them out. the way brian looked at justin like he was the oxygen he needed to breathe. it was really beautiful.
reiselust161 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
thanks again for enlightening the "aftermath" of the bombing, as you comment so much stayed unsaid for the three remaining episodes, this surely was one of the many, and I am grateful that you took the time to provide us with it.
icaughtkira chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
This story is truly beautiful. Usually I don't like second person narration, but in this I thought it was perfect. You did such a good job portraying their feelings for eachother. Fantastic. :)
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
truly fullheartedly beautiful.
reiselust161 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Another wonderful short cut out of your feather, like how you describe the feelings and thoughts. Though you might not have registered the fact that Brian said "I love you" three times in that scene, after doing several videos with that special scene we noticed ourselves, the last time its barely audible but its there. Please go on providing us with your wonderful stories!
EmeryFelton chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was so GOOD! I always wondered what happened after Brian had said "I love you." It was sweet. I really liked the missing limb metaphor too. That was creative.
Lovingsteve chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Great story, I always felt that we needed to know what happened after Brian told Justin he loved him. I liked the direction you decided to go, especially the tender moments between them.
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
wow that was just beautiful. loved it, wish that had actually happened ont the show. great writing.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/22/2010