Reviews for Horizons
Blahla509 chapter 16 . 4/25
Loved loved loved! Cannot wait to read more!
Akantia chapter 16 . 4/22
God. I am in love with story. The way you write Garrus and your Shepard is amazing!

I absolutely love it when people write a wickedly protective Garrus who gets deliciously angry when someone goes too far with his Shepard. Your Garrus is by far the best I've read so far in my short time of reading Garrus & F Shepard fanfiction.

Very much looking forward to seeing more of this story!

One very eager Akantia 3
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 16 . 2/19
Very nice. Had To reread a bit too remember which story it was, been a while.
procon chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
This story is awesome I love the action and the direction it's going! I really hope you decide to continue!
Delylah chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Argh! I hope you will finish this, it's too good not to. Kinda looking forward to Garrus getting his hands on Chek, if Shepard doesn't finish him off herself first.
Garnet Seren chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
I'm sorry this is not a real review, but I LOVE Mordin's line at the end of this chapter. I nearly choked on my drink from laughing. I think you have him spot on!
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
This is just getting good! Hope it comes back, would love to see the conclusion.
Alpenwolf chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Welcome back and thanks for the chapter. It was quite good and once again im looking for the next one.
Alpenwolf chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
well, well, Chek clearly got her thinking now ... the turian is good, that I give him

looking forward to the next chapter.
Alpenwolf chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Oh? I would like to see that xD Shepard punching Garrus in his face xD
Alpenwolf chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Wingman? Why wingma? because of his nickname archangel? o.O
LadyPainefanfic chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Glad to see that this has been updated again. I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to see what happens between shepard and Chek next.
Wyolake chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I'm happy to see this updated. I was afraid you had abandoned it.

I can't wait for the next update.
sheep bee chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa no no no no no no no no no all of these mother hugging clifffffffffffhangerrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssss sssss
Liz chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Yay! I really, really like this story but was certain it was never going to be updated again. Glad I was wrong :) Each part of this chapter felt really tense, and then ending in that cliffhanger!

Small thing, in the fourth part: "Her hand tightened on the knife and the asari gasped reflexively. I could really grow to hate needles." -It switches from third to first person kind of randomly here, was this on purpose? Just pointing it out!