Reviews for The Whole Backstage
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hilarious ending!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That was a great ending. :D
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Thanks for the Win Win Universe...& the deliciousness of Puckleberry:)))

elle
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So as usual, I read your author's notes and I found this one to be particularly entertaining b/c of the prompt you set up for yourself within it. "look, you're gonna get finished if i have to tie you down to do it." I mean seriously, that is so totally a prompt if I've ever seen one. And I actually rather enjoyed the sweetness of them dressing each other after they'd apparently just had really loud sex in her unlocked dressing room and shocking the shit out of everyone outside it. Haha. It just felt like a tender moment that you never get to see and it was oddly romantic or something.
rawr.rawr.RAWR chapter 1 . 2/18/2011

This was the PERFECT ending.

Love!1
tigertaz chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Such the performers. Great story.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
loved the smut and the ending!
The Gypsy King chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow. Intense. I like the emotion you write into your story. It's kind of beautiful amidst all the "action" going on ;)
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Love! Beat quote-Because, in their shared years in the entertainment industry, neither had ever left an audience unsatisfied. Why start now?- I really am in awe of your writing ability! I would love if you would write them on their wedding day! Please!
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hot. Very, very hot.

I think I'll go take a cold shower now. ;)
CajunTiger504 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
just finished all three one-shots and they were AMAZING! lol

I really want you to continue writing stories in the "win-win" universe - what do the other Gleeks think, do they even know? also I want to see the wedding

good luck with your other stories
Don't forget to breath chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I just luv it!
anon chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I love this universe! Thanks for another great story...can't wait to read more from you :)
oh1234 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is good. Very, very, very good. It communicates their emotional connection so well yet is still so HOT! You did a great job staying true to the characters we know but showed they've matured magnificently.

I love your stories and can't wait for your next one!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010