Reviews for His Name Lives On
StraightLegScorp chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is really good! You should write more! :)
Goddess on a Highway chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Beautiful summoning of Lacy's feelings after Peter's death. I always wondered how she would've looked at Joey if Peter had told her that he was bullied by his own brother, who should've been there to protect him against other bullies.
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Perfect. I especially loved the ending line, the beginning line - well, all of them were pure gold. Lacy was also in character - good job! :D
pineapplegrl77 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This story is amazing! it shows the truth of parenthood next to the ugly truth of reality. It's short, but good like that.
JodiP.'s Fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This did not sound like what Jodi would be saying
wuteva4eva456 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hi! I just have to say that your story was very well written. It's hard to feel sympathy for a killer's family, even though the family is going through a hell almost equivalent to the victim's family. You did a lovely job of tying that together. Well done!
ravenclawprincess01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
that was really good.
SilverSkyPrincess chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Thanks a Lot.. This is amazing.. I loved the book and now your writing... Keep on updatin'
BrownEyes11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is excellent XD
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Okay, so here we go. First off (I'm doing this as I read):

This part:

"Even though she wouldn't admit it, even to herself,"

Wouldn't it be better if you put a "not" in front of even?

So: "Even though she wouldn't admit it, not even to herself,"

This sentence, " just that he had killed their children."

I was wondering, do you think it would sound better if you said, "only" instead of "just"?

"she knew that the image of a seventeen-year-old killing with a gun would pop into peoples' heads."

The "killing with a gun" part seemed very awkward and I would suggest rephrasing it.

"his brother's in that this time she had no where to go."

Put a comma next to "time".

Okay, that's all. It's not bad like you said it was. I liked it... very much. It was interesting to read something like this. Good job _

-Kay