Reviews for Mischief Fragment Mjolnir
erik chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Another great story.
Ikurus chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Interesting and enjoyable story.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
OBSERVER01 chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
LOL!
dragonsong2795 chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Oh damn, I want to read more this is an awesome story, It'd be real good to see it finished, especially with a Harem pairing.

dragonsong2795
Ibskib chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
A shame this stopped so abruptly, I really wanted to see Hanabi go on some more adventures, not to mention seeing what would happen with the potential harem Naruto was unknowingly gathering.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Hanabi as a ninja kitten is just about the cutest thing ever, a shame she is able to transform into a human form so soon, it would have been cool to have her as a female version of Catseye Gomez :-)
DragonBox94 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Can you please continue? This is a good story.
SuperiorShortness chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
Fun.

A Fan,
Kevin
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
epic
solitare chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
This story is way too good not to continue. I've been looking for some good and funny Nanoha crossovers with things I know of and this is the only one I can find. Please continue the laughs!
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Too bad this is a good story I was enjoying it. Oh well I will just have to find other stories thanks for writing this far. See ya.
Ardwolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This.

This is comedy gold. I love it, thank God it's complete because I want to savor every single word!

Favorited after chapter 1!
Womgi chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Please tell me there's more?
Chargone chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
*le sigh*
on the one hand, it's the end of an arc (basically).
on the other hand, it very much ends on a 'where the hell is the rest of the story?' note. or at least all but demands a sequel.

pretty good for what it is, all in all.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Just want to say that I've seen a lot of 'super Naruto' stories. Most of them are flat out boring or so focused on him annihilating everyone the writer has a beef with as to be unreadable.

This story manages to avoid that entirely. Yes, Naruto is more OP than Dragonball Z, but you manage to write it in such a way as to make it funny. Moreover, you did what few writers do and gave other members of the story upgrades, and introduced characters who could beat Naruto handily, keeping thing much more interesting.