Reviews for Mischief Fragment Mjolnir
sandmanwake chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Can't stop here. Haven't seen the cat fight between Hanabi and Hinata over Naruto.
erik chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Another great story.
Ikurus chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Interesting and enjoyable story.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
OBSERVER01 chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
LOL!
Dragonsong2795 chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Oh damn, I want to read more this is an awesome story, It'd be real good to see it finished, especially with a Harem pairing.

dragonsong2795
Ibskib chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
A shame this stopped so abruptly, I really wanted to see Hanabi go on some more adventures, not to mention seeing what would happen with the potential harem Naruto was unknowingly gathering.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Hanabi as a ninja kitten is just about the cutest thing ever, a shame she is able to transform into a human form so soon, it would have been cool to have her as a female version of Catseye Gomez :-)
DragonBox94 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Can you please continue? This is a good story.
SuperiorShortness chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
Fun.

A Fan,
Kevin
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
epic
solitare chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
This story is way too good not to continue. I've been looking for some good and funny Nanoha crossovers with things I know of and this is the only one I can find. Please continue the laughs!
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Too bad this is a good story I was enjoying it. Oh well I will just have to find other stories thanks for writing this far. See ya.
Ardwolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This.

This is comedy gold. I love it, thank God it's complete because I want to savor every single word!

Favorited after chapter 1!
Womgi chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Please tell me there's more?
Chargone chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
*le sigh*
on the one hand, it's the end of an arc (basically).
on the other hand, it very much ends on a 'where the hell is the rest of the story?' note. or at least all but demands a sequel.

pretty good for what it is, all in all.