Reviews for Two Kinds of Ice Cream
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Flufftastic. And amusing, in your choice of Happy's fake name as well as secret profession. XD
dotdragonhotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I just watched Iron Man 2 on Saturday and I came out of the movie with a real craving for a couple of crack pairings. I have to say that you really delivered for me with this fic; I appreciate that you took the time to develop a relationship between Happy and Natalie in a believable way. It was very cute and sweet and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!
sgib chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I LOVE IT! they are sooooo cute together. the world needs more happy Happy love stories.
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Awww! You know I never considered reading Happy/Natasha fics but all your other stuff is so great I decided to give it a shot. Soooo glad I did! Happy really would write romance novels wouldn't he Great job!
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Huzzah for the rare pairings! You made this work perfectly, and your descriptions are sheer amazingness. It was cute and funny and they're both in perfect character. Who knew Hogan was a such a romanctic writer? :D Well done!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I just saw Iron Man 2 on Friday and I saw these two together and I randomly matched them together so I was so happy to see a fic about these two! And it was such a well written one too. Amazing work! I loved it. :)
Selene Melia chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awww! This was so cute! I love the title. I saw some Happy/Natasha in the movie but never really saw anything going anywhere. I like how she retains her strong composer but has a sensitive side!
BarnOwlJareth chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
VR, you know I adore your stories, but you CANNOT include phrases like "and writing bodice-rippers under a pseudonym" out of nowhere when your readers might, say, be taking a swig of Diet Coke. Which they subsequently choke on. In a dramatic and embarrassing and terribly public way. ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was very cute. I never would have imagined movie verse Happy and Black Widow as a couple, but you make it work. The idea of Happy Hogan writing romance novels made me go ROFL. XD
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I'm not a ScarJo or Widow fan, but I too saw a little something between Happy and Natasha. This was a great little piece.
Katherine Loving chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love this. It's very cute, but it also doesn't make Natasha seem like she's this wilting little flower who just puts on a show. If she and Hogan do wind up getting together, it won't be because she needs him to protect her. Vingettes are some of my favorites, and you always seem to do so well with them. Keep up the good work!
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was funny and cute and lovely! I love the pairing of Happy and Natasha, I think there is a huge amount of chemistry there.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I was shipping this during their scenes in the movie. It's great to find fic. I loved it. :)
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is good-no, great! I love the slow wooing of Natasha-and the way she fits into Tony/Pepper's lives-but Happy? Nice pairing-thanks!:)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2