Reviews for Rise & Fall
april31st chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow i love your potrayed of badass and strong tenten so much! This story is so good, it reveals how strong tenten is, while also revealing how loving and caring she is. I lilke this story so much!
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THIS STORY IS JUST. I CAN'T EVEN. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT WHOA DANG SON THIS IS PERFECTION
/end caps
Okay, so first of all, this was an epic portrayal of a badass!Tenten
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was really powerful, I was totally engrosed
Cinimonn chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You've captured that fear of loosing someone, that agony of watching a teammate fall, pain, blood...everything, just right. I can see everything and feel many things, which is always good in a piece of short fic. It's always a joy to read anything you write with Team Gai. Thanks for sharing!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Great story. I love how you've shown the strength of their bonds through their actions - Team Gai is awesome!
OSYH chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow, what a story! Everything was so tense and dramatic and I absolutely loved how Tenten was characterized by trying and succeeding to help Lee. It was really touching how she let him hit her; you know for a fact that he'll deeply regret it later but the fact that she did it in the first place in order to save him... I loved that little bit.
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That is hot.

From the moment I read the first sentence, I was hooked into their world. The words were so fluid and engaging that I couldn't tear my eyes from it. I can hardly some it up into words. Best oneshot ever.
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Scarringly beautiful. Thank you!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
How do you do it? The emotions, the scenes, the descriptions, you know how to transport a reader into a whole new world. Great job!
Sandra McK chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is so, so beautiful. Don't stop writing fanfics, please.
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was superb. Well crafted and great characterization. You captured the difficulties of war brilliantly! Well done :).
naash chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i love the story especially the ending. yorue a brilliant writer. you should write a novel. id buy it
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I love all your team Gai fic and this is no 's protectiveness over her teammates in this fic is really I'm so relieved that Neji made it back to her in one piece in the end.
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Were you inspired by charice? she had a song called breathe you out and you know your summary...
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Sounds like a nasty situation. It seems like they'll survive the night, but it's more dubious after that.