Reviews for Kahoko's fiance
Tsukimori Anju chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
please continue この小説は大好きです。。。香穂子は蓮のかな?弐児のかな?
guesswho chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
hello there, APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince
i've just read "kahoko's fiance". well, i think your story is good. i hope you'll finish this story, i really want to know the ending. o
may96 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I do hope you come back to finish this story soon! It's caught my interest, and I want to know where it's going to go.
zahra haider chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
o common what are u saying
it is a really good story
i was really enjoying it
it is a really romantic and good atory
please complete it
o want to know what happens nest
KahoKazuRyoKajiAzuma chapter 8 . 6/12/2012

FleurDevallee chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
It's a nice story. I really like it. I feel sorry for Len and Nikko
DangerFiction chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
D: please continue writing this story! I really wanna know how it will turn out! And I think it would be one of the best la corda fiction yet! only if u finish it that is. So I really hope u will read this and re consider writing this story. From dangerfiction and all the other fans that love ur work!
Tainted Story chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
You should continue ya know! the story is going well so far anyway, have a great holiday!
Crystal2212 chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
it's really nice so please keep on writing...
springjasmine91 chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
NeKo Meow chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Awe, that was so sad. I'm always looking forward for this story's update. *Sigh* Anyway, it is your decision after all. All I hope that you get your interest back in writing this fiction. I will wait for it. Just finish what you have started how long it will take.
paigeydoll chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Yes you should continue this story. I really like it and can't wait to see how it ends.
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
I really like this fanfic so I would like you to continue it, but if you don't I will understand, however I do not think you messed it up at all.
luluiscrazy chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
I really like this story so far. I feel bad for kaho for having to choose between the two guys but of course I want her to end up with Len :)

Please hurry and update soon!

NeKo Meow chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
What? No! LenKaho’s instinct surpassing me… Nikko kissed her and she….argh! No! Then she likes Nikko more because of that. Nikko is such a kind friend and he’s fine for Kahoko but I still like Len but Nikko would be sad and…it’s so hard to decide.

My guess will be this:

In Nikko’s side…Kahoko will continue the engagement and Len will leave to go to Austria and then we will meet. :D hahaha just kidding. Seriously, at first Nikko would think Kahoko like Len more then he’ll be the one who will cancel the engagement…then Kahoko will know about it and she’ll talk to him, saying how she love him so much.

On Len’s side? Next review. :D