Reviews for Innocent addiction, the scarecrows lily
kagewolf25 chapter 17 . 10/6
AWESOMELY SEXY also I was wondering if you could do a fem harry crossover please
You're fucking sick. This story is disgusting.
yukihime88 chapter 17 . 9/3
no! not enough!
Fan chapter 17 . 8/3
Finally you finish the story! Thank you. But what about the anothers story on naru and kakashi?
bunnyguest chapter 17 . 8/1
ahh so so happy that you finished this story.
always love reading your naru/kashi stories and am so glad there is another one completed.
wished we got a peek at the villagers reactions but either way i loved the ending.
can't wait to see which naru story you move on to next.
thanks for a great read
RainDancin chapter 5 . 7/29
Then you for this new story. I just found it so it's a wonderful early birthday present from You to me. So far everything is very well thought out. Kakashi is so very stubborn though and Sakura's answer to Kakashi's dilemma was kinda creepy...
Lukachiku chapter 11 . 7/29
I'm glad you updated
ShirayukiShion09 chapter 17 . 5/28
I love this story
Please update
amenoshimai1 chapter 17 . 3/25
Haaaaaaaaa, so nice, you're officially my favorite author
Faery66 chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Farala chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
you are an insane writer that's for sure. you write the wierdest stories and you always turn Kakashi into some kind of stalker weirdo creep while your at it. I don't know why but I love this story. please continue it. I want to know what Jiraiya has to say about these two. how it is going to cross over to the chunin exams with a kid. I also love how you made Sakura so helpful to Kakashi regarding his love life. can't wait for more! adding your story to my femnaruxkakashi community. check it out if you want .
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2016
Please update this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
Is Uzu pregnant and if so is Ivy going to be the godmother? Come on it being years since the last update put the next chapter up for us.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Is Uzu and kakashi going to have a baby or not.
shika93 chapter 17 . 12/12/2015