Reviews for Innocent addiction, the scarecrows lily
I not being negative just curious when is the update for this story
plz continue to update this a very painful cliffhanger
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 6/17
This isn't a flame or anything of the sort, not a criticism or anything else. However, this had best bite Kakashi in the back, because what he did was wrong. Not that I don't understand his reasoning or anything of the sort, but because when she said no, he should have realized. Look underneath the underneath my butt.

Other than that good story. I'mma read the next one.

Jelly and jam time.
Please update this is a good story so please update the need to know the ending is killing me
please please please update i been dying to know what happens next i been waiting for five years please update soon
librarat chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Nooo, please continue!
librarat chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
Ooh, are there gonna be Uzu(Lily?)-Kashi babies!?
librarat chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
I agree, the villagers are awful people, idiots who can't see beyond their own freaking noses! Oh dear, what's he going to do now that he knows?
librarat chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Those bastards; just cause the women at the brothel have sex for money doesn't mean that they're any less worth anyone else! It just means that they're brave enough to do such things to survive! Oops, I really don't mean to rant like this, but I just get so into the stories that I read, especially the really good ones.
librarat chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I hope she ends up shoving the kunai up his a**... But so far I really like the story.
librarat chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I'm shanking him in my mind right now, did he not notice the blood! Ooh, I like Ivy, she seems really nice for a Madam.
librarat chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Nooo, Uzu-Chan! I'm killing Kakashi in my mind right now! I love your stories but she said no, multiple times! Oh, please don't take this as a flame, really it's not!
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
shit kakashi! gonna castrate you!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Like the name says this story is addicting.
possable lover chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
went and read all chapters and loved them wish to see new chapter soon for i want to know what happens next