Reviews for Innocent addiction, the scarecrows lily
Faery66 chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Farala chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
you are an insane writer that's for sure. you write the wierdest stories and you always turn Kakashi into some kind of stalker weirdo creep while your at it. I don't know why but I love this story. please continue it. I want to know what Jiraiya has to say about these two. how it is going to cross over to the chunin exams with a kid. I also love how you made Sakura so helpful to Kakashi regarding his love life. can't wait for more! adding your story to my femnaruxkakashi community. check it out if you want .
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2016
Please update this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
Is Uzu pregnant and if so is Ivy going to be the godmother? Come on it being years since the last update put the next chapter up for us.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Is Uzu and kakashi going to have a baby or not.
shika93 chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
Hahaha dead man chapter.
shika93 chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Awww great chapter.
shika93 chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2015
I not being negative just curious when is the update for this story
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
plz continue to update this a very painful cliffhanger
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This isn't a flame or anything of the sort, not a criticism or anything else. However, this had best bite Kakashi in the back, because what he did was wrong. Not that I don't understand his reasoning or anything of the sort, but because when she said no, he should have realized. Look underneath the underneath my butt.

Other than that good story. I'mma read the next one.

Jelly and jam time.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
Please update this is a good story so please update the need to know the ending is killing me
Guest chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
please please please update i been dying to know what happens next i been waiting for five years please update soon
librarat chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Nooo, please continue!
librarat chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
Ooh, are there gonna be Uzu(Lily?)-Kashi babies!?