Reviews for Marvel: Apocalypse
MechaUltimaZero chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
What happens next? What happens next? C'mon, update this one, I'm on the edge of my friggin' chair in anticipation - which means that I'm not getting a benefit from the comfiness of it!
ScifigeekET chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
YOU UPDATED!

I love how you ended this chapter. O_o (Shivers) It was amazing. I also like the use of the words 'unknown nuclear device.' It made me laugh; it's very Marvel.

I wouldn't have thought that Peter would reveal the fact that he had an 'Aunt May', even by accident. Then again, it IS during a nuclear blast, so the tables have changed slightly.

Keep writing!

ScifigeekET
doodlerTM chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Love Nick Fury. ;) You explained things really nicely. Can't wait to read more! You have a really good story, but I would change the title, for there are a lot of "apocalypses" in Marvel. I am pretty sure that there a few storylines called that. You should call it "Marvel: Dead Ends" or...something. I don't know. I like this anyway. :)
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Cool, so that's how the managed to survive the explosion. Still leaves the 'Who' and 'Why' questions, but that's what later chapters are for, right? I like how you put what the villains were up to in it, very interesting. And you put Electro and Doctor Doom in it, which I love. very cool!
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Well, this seems promising! I love it when villians and heros have to colabrate. Who sent the missile? I can't wait to see!
James Tuddrussell chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Bah, don't listen to the other reviewers.

People in marvel comics have survived worse than that by far.

And you can always say that Uatu the Watcher saved them, like in marvel ultimate alliance... Or have the Invisible Woman shield them, or Shadowcat pull a bunker full of heroes into the Earth, or have Odin or some other god save them, or use magic... I could go on.

If all else fails, you could just say they came back to life... There's a lot of precedent for that!

Keep up the good work.
ScifigeekET chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
O_o Wow. Chilling.

Looking forward to seeing how this works out. :) Keep writing this,(please!) because it has serious potential.

One thing though, nuclear missles and such probably wouldn't leave ANYONE alive, even the superheroes. This can be easily fixed, though. You could have someone who WANTED to keep the heroes/villans alive. Or something in their altered/ already irratiated DNA that saved them. Just throwing out suggestions, you don't have to take them if you don't want to. (It is YOUR story, after all. XD)

Keep writing!

ScifigeekET
reader guy chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I strongly suggest you learn some basics about nuclear devices before you put them into a story. (Although in the Marvel Universe, it is easily possible for that type of damage to come from some other source.)

Nobody in the actual blast radius should survive. Period. A 15 megaton Bravo Castle device (approximately one thousand times more power than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima) has a blast radius of 1.42 kilometers (0.88 miles). Anything in that range is -gone-. It should level anything within about 6 kilometers (3.6 miles). Most civilian buildings within 15 kilometers (9.3 miles) will also be destroyed, but hardened structures might survive. There will be moderate damage out to about 42 kilometers (26 miles). Get a map of the area and draw some circles.

Then there's the thermal radiation and ionizing radiation and the firestorms and everything else.

While you can certainly write a story from this premise, if you mean it to be anything other than a bad joke, be aware of what your premise actually entails.