Reviews for Life Sucks, and Then You Die
he chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
bitch
Frost Archer Isabel chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Omg I would so love to adopt this or at least use the concept
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I'm just a tiny bit confused, how does Bella have 3 Dads? Because I'm not sure that that's possible... Other then that, I quite like your story so far ;-)
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
nawwwwwwwwwwwww im upset but ill get over it hehe ok im over it bye bye

ily!

xD!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
im happy she is trying to relax a bit and poor mckenzie her father dies and then she has to stay with 2 strangers and then she is taken to a camp full of more strangers and creatures and now the 2 strangers she first met leave her at this camp poor girl

ily!

xD!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
bellas kids wont be stronger than her will thye. good story by the way update
god of all chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
TheBookAngel chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
I have reviewed this story as 'Zoe'. Please discontinue it! I personally think having three dads plus a crappy excuse to cover it is bad. Burn in Hell! The big three are brothers, that makes Bella a product of insest mind you in my stories the Olympian motto is," Insest, only a fraction of your new messed up immortal life. Enjoy!" But the big three are male that makes it gay. Read up on you myths; and life cause oviousley yours sucks so bad that you take it out on the Internet and frankly I'm losing brain cells. Pease delete before any one else dies of brain cell loss (is that a thing?(if it is you have been banging your head on hard surfaces for too long( when you bang you head you lose 500 brain cells))) . I HATE YOU AND SO DOSE YOUR MOMMA! YES THIS IS A FLAME AND IM PROUD!
1DWhoLocked chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
Please update soon or Edward and Percy will put you in a room that is all white and only has a laptop,charger,chair, and table.
1DWhoLocked chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
You used a quote from Bolt, seriously? Jk i love the movie Bolt!
1DWhoLocked chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
I kept laughing after Aphrodite showed up! lol
1DWhoLocked chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Can one demigod be Angela?
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
loved it

please conti ue with this story

more bella and edward

tanya and bella bitch fught wioukld b sooooo funny
Vero Diaz chapter 17 . 7/29/2011