Reviews for Ring, Ring
That was fucking amazing! Kyaaaaa! Sequel please!
heckyeah-sasusaku-sorato chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
wow this story was so much fun to read. i actually felt sorry for sasuke, but hey! the proposal was honest! so adorable. *fave*
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This was so hilariously cute. It was so funny that I kept on laughing, and then, the next thing I knew, I've been aww-ing all the time throughout Sasuke's heartfelt spontaneous proposal. It was so adorably sweet!

I love how Sakura held her ground too. She really did a damn good job in whipping Sasuke. You go, girl! ;)

If only there is a sequel of this... *dreamy look*
lari chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
this is probably one of the most cutest oneshots EVER, ok? i'm too emotional right now, for real.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Omg, that was just too freaking brilliant! Way to go!
Nora57 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Whoah! Nice and playfully mischievous :D
stars and nicotine chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I love this! :)
i-hime chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Usually proposal speeches make me feel all 'eew' and stuff because usually they are too mushy. But Sasuke's actually made me go "aaw". I love the way it was written- I love this story. Period.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Aww sweet! I love how he proposed in front of everyone in the room! 3
Este Delete chapter 1 . 10/22/2011

I love SasuSaku. *_*
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I almost cried when I read this fic both from silent laughter and being touched (I'm supposed to be asleep but here I am reading fanfics on my iPod). I loved how u made sasuke suffer at the hands of sakura. I hope u write a sequel!
glitterings chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Sasuke is whipped :)

zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
lol that was amazing!
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011

I laughed so hard at this! So glad no-one else was home cause I couldn't stop laughing! ROFL

I LOVE this! Shows both personalities! And if I could quote the parts I loved best, I'm sure I would run out of room! HILLARIOUS!

Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 1/1/2011