Reviews for The Girl Next Door
XD "...Asagi, whose Popsicle is that?" Oh my starclan... That was pretty funny
3 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Please update :)
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Aw I love this! And I love this pairing!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Ahah this was really good keep going!
CherishIchigo chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Awh I really like this couple! when I first saw the two and the interactions they have together just make me giggle and instantly take a like to them w You have the character portrayal very close to the actual personality, its a shame you haven't continued this :C
madman42 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Great story so far! More soon please!
Dsman chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
someones in trouble
Dsman chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
this one seems filmiler
Kaara Ayame chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
More!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
YAY. -is excited-
I was really curious to see if anybody else liked the idea of Koiwai/Fuuka, so the pairing is an insta-plus for me. Add that to the fact that this is really well-written, everyone's in character, and Yotsuba is adorable as ever, and you've got me liking it!
Bg chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
This is soo cool! please update dont leave us hanging!
Riapariome chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
finish!
Gloxinia chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Gloxinia chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Asagi always eats treats, but they aren't usually for her are they? It must have been so awkward for both Mr. Koiwai and Fuuka, that would be kinda odd. Anyways what's his first name? Great chapter!
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I've never really thought of this pair to tell you the truth, but I don't have a reason not to try it. But I have a question, how old is Mr. Koiwai and Fuuka? I understand he can't be that old, but still curious. I'm glad there are two more chapters up, but don't forget to update!