Reviews for The Girl Next Door
GameEnder chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
A good story like this doesn't deserve to be canceled. I look forward to seeing if you continue this. I've recently read the Yotsuba&! and I'm now a huge fan of it and I ship Koiwai and Fuuka, They just fit the picture. anyway keep up the good work and please write more chapters if you can cause looks like you haven't for a while (8 years).
Masscrusher500 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
This Story is really awesome and not rushed. Please continue this story, I'm really interested in it!
urisa chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Hi there! Are you still planning to continue this story? It is so good it would be wasted if it's abandonned.
Purple Pringles chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
XD "...Asagi, whose Popsicle is that?" Oh my starclan... That was pretty funny
3 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Please update :)
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Aw I love this! And I love this pairing!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Ahah this was really good keep going!
CherishIchigo chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Awh I really like this couple! when I first saw the two and the interactions they have together just make me giggle and instantly take a like to them w You have the character portrayal very close to the actual personality, its a shame you haven't continued this :C
GinkoTea chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Great story so far! More soon please!
Dsman chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
someones in trouble
Dsman chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
this one seems filmiler
Kaara Ayame chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
More!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
YAY. -is excited-
I was really curious to see if anybody else liked the idea of Koiwai/Fuuka, so the pairing is an insta-plus for me. Add that to the fact that this is really well-written, everyone's in character, and Yotsuba is adorable as ever, and you've got me liking it!
Bg chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
This is soo cool! please update dont leave us hanging!
Riapariome chapter 3 . 11/13/2011