Reviews for Betrayal
Lexi chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
That was amazing! I always hated Michael in the show so was glad that he wasn't some hero or with brian. I love Justin! He is so adorable. The way you had the characters grow and adapt was amazing. Well done.
Jessieklove chapter 11 . 7/28/2014

Great story. Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Oh poor Brian.
ImaGleekBaby chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Oh, my god. I love you for writing this. Like, omg. I have to admit, Michael really does piss me off sometimes and I really did love this story! When Brian said "husband" I practically squealed. The things you did to my britin feelings during this fic!
Anyway, yeah, I loved this story, great writing!

ImaGleekBaby :)
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
loves loves loves loves
briarprincess chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I am not a huge queer as folk fan, I like it but don't love it...but I do love your stories so I went ahead and started reading all your Brian/Justin stories and they are wonderful. In a way to me because I never followed the show that closely its more just like fiction in a way then fanfiction but its wonderful.
Totallytwistedwords chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I saw this coming from the minute Michael suggested Rage. But still it was good. I didn't like how you demonized Michael, but it was really the only way for the story to work. Good job. :3
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful story. I love Brian's slip up at the end and I am so glad Micheal finally got what was coming to him.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Nice, love it!
SoulMore chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
FAN!
misguided gh0st chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
loved it!
gemmi999 chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
I enjoyed this! I just discovered Queer as Folk fiction (weird, because I've loved the show for *years*) and this was so great! i like how you have brian and justin supporting each other. :)
calileane chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
I would have left a review for each chapter while reading... but you wrote such an amazing story I couldn't stop reading at all.

From chapter to chapter I kept pushing the 'next' button and I didn't want the story to stop.

This fandom is not one I read often, and I didn't see the entire tv show (I arranged to see the start, the middle and the end , and I missed many episodes and one entire season). So it needs to be a great story to have me read in this fandom.

You made something real good here.

The betrayal didn't come at the start but it built from the start. A little like the rage issue. The elements were there but only came together in the end.

Justin was sweet, strong, open, and his love for Brian was a beautiful thing to read.

I was much surprised by Brian. The way he changes but still is himself. It was him... growing up maybe but more so chosing to keep himself afloat and to never let what was good in his life go. To keep Justin, because he realised he couldn't lose him again.

Brian evolution was the most beautiful part of it all.

I adored your story. And I loved your writing so much I'm even going to see what else you wrote in your profile.

Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

With much love.