Reviews for Betrayal
Shiba-san chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Great story!
Lexi chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
That was amazing! I always hated Michael in the show so was glad that he wasn't some hero or with brian. I love Justin! He is so adorable. The way you had the characters grow and adapt was amazing. Well done.
JessHRMikaelson chapter 11 . 7/28/2014

Great story. Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Oh poor Brian.
ImaGleekBaby chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Oh, my god. I love you for writing this. Like, omg. I have to admit, Michael really does piss me off sometimes and I really did love this story! When Brian said "husband" I practically squealed. The things you did to my britin feelings during this fic!
Anyway, yeah, I loved this story, great writing!

ImaGleekBaby :)
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
loves loves loves loves
briarprincess chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I am not a huge queer as folk fan, I like it but don't love it...but I do love your stories so I went ahead and started reading all your Brian/Justin stories and they are wonderful. In a way to me because I never followed the show that closely its more just like fiction in a way then fanfiction but its wonderful.
Totallytwistedwords chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I saw this coming from the minute Michael suggested Rage. But still it was good. I didn't like how you demonized Michael, but it was really the only way for the story to work. Good job. :3
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful story. I love Brian's slip up at the end and I am so glad Micheal finally got what was coming to him.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Nice, love it!
SoulMore chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
FAN!
misguided gh0st chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
loved it!
gemmi999 chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
I enjoyed this! I just discovered Queer as Folk fiction (weird, because I've loved the show for *years*) and this was so great! i like how you have brian and justin supporting each other. :)