Reviews for Ice Cream
Frostlesskiss chapter 11 . 4/30
*sniffles and is trying so hard to hold back tears* Omg..why why why...I knew someone was gunna get hit. I'm trying so hard to keep from crying in front of my family over this. UGGGH SO MANY FEELS! Please update soon! I gotta know what happens between my babies..
Ugh..Mikuo you jerk..;3;
SAVE LEN. SAVE HIM
O m g gakupo kin of turned into a rapist
Gummy Bear Taco chapter 11 . 3/1
I love each and every chapter
there not a single moment where i wanna stop...i actually have to make myself stop because i dont wanna finish a great story in one day!
i really love it and i hope you keep going
thank you for taking the time to write this! c:
Kuroneko Nee Chan chapter 11 . 2/19
OMGGG THIS IS SO GOOD! Why'd you stop? Please keep going, the suspense is killing me!
* I know this review is 2 years late but I'd really like it if you started writing again.
seastar1000 chapter 11 . 2/11
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! I WANNA SEE IF GAKUPO BEATS UP MIKUO FOR REVENGE!
Cool story, but you need to have a resolve for Gakupo and Kaito.
Allen chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Continue this please a very interesting fanfic should have a little more twists in it
Mandis2 chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Wow! I did not see that coming! This story is amazing so far! It's got all traits of a good story! It's nice and long, interesting, good plot, amazing characters, and the drama is pure gold! Keep it up! I really enjoy this story so far and I would like to see what happens next! I love the story and keep doing what you do!
6purplecats chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
omg this story is sooo goooood x3
You are going to continue it right? I'd really love to see how this continues. Like Gakupo beating himself up over what he's done. Kaito not being nearly as angry with him as he should be. Mikuo... being a creep... Well, you know! I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story!
TetsuKuro chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
This is so cute! . Please update whenever you can!
Vierra Lucivia chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Oho, I'm the new reader on this fic, greetings!
WHY IS THIS FIC CAN BE SO GODDAMN COOL?! I LOVE THIS FIC! *glomps author from behind*
And I can tell what Mikuo says to Kaito in the previous chapter. It's "You're mine, nothing can stop me.", right? X3
Man, Mikuo is such a bastard! *grumbling* The only one who can touch Kai-chan is Gaku-nyan! And the one who can touch Gaku-nyan is Kai-chan! ... And me *laughing evilly*
I think it's a bad idea to listen to sad songs when I read this... hopefully I don't easily cry. Or else, I'll be discovered by my Nee-chan and she'll interogating me... Ugh #OOT
By the way, please continue this fic! It's just waaaayyy too amazing. This fic is wonderful, cute, hot, and sad at the same time. IT'S COOL AND FABULOUS.

That's all :) Sorry for long review. It's my habit to make long review -except if I'm lazy. Hmm... favourite button and follow button...

Greets,
Nur-chan
Lexi chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Please, I BEG YOU
MikiYuri chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
I really really like this story. I hope youre gonna continue and finish up this story. But you dont seem to be updating this often and i really wanna know whats gonna happen next. :'(
Christina M chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
PLEASE MAKE MORE FROM THIS STORY! I can't help but want to read more!