Reviews for Broken Dreams
Lorie chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
OMG, when I read 'baked brie' all I could picture was the blooper reel where Sharon said that the brie tasted like cum, then Peter said the same thing and Randy cracked up. Loved that.
Great chapter, love this story.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Wow, really intense. Loved it though.
Bellatokio chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
OOOWN!

so beautifful!

i'm so sorry for micheal's lost! I loved Ben!

Loved this...

xoxo
ob1292 chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Nice story I missed a lot of the series when it was on TV, but I was able to see the last episode and was disappointed in the way they split Brian and Justin I like your ending far better. Good Job
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
wow,your story was incredible!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Im hooked already! Yvonne
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
LOVE IT!
SoulMore chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
FAN!
Jane chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I just read, for the second time, your wonderful story. Off to read more of your work. I hope you continue to write about Brian and Justin, along with their children.

Hate Lindsey
Efira-s chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
What a beautiful ending! I like this fic a lot, it has everything I love to read about!
Doni chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Very nicely done.
sophie'smom chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
this is one of those stories that you read once then some time later read again and fall in love with it all over. i'm such a sucker for a love story.
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love this story! It's so sad to know that Justin went through an abusive relationship, turning him from the spitfire we knew and loved to someone who was overwhelmed by a monster of an SOB. In the show, he had to overcome some seemingly insurmountable odds, and I think a huge part of the reason he could do that was b/c he was with Brian, as well as his adoptive family. Being away from them (and Brian in particular) would be devastating. In a short amount of time, you managed to convey that deterioration perfectly. I could easily see that decline and his pride winning out over recognizing that he needed to ask for help (he forgot Brian's lesson of a man needing to know when to ask for it!).

It was also really something to see Lindsey fall apart like that. What an intriguing plot point, and a great way to extend B&J's family. Mel was never my favorite character, but my heart really went out to her.

But most of all, I love how you write Brian in a committed relationship. He's still Brian...still overprotective, still controlling (lovingly), still loyal and honest, still brimming with sexual energy, and still committed to fashion (ha!). But, he's softened. He learns to see Justin as a partner and someone to talk to before making major decisions, he learns to relax into the sweetness of letting himself be loved, and he learns that it's safe to let someone know you love them. Even in this particular story, he wasn't verbally effusive, but he sure got his point across to Justin that no matter what, he was there for him. His non-wedding was a beautiful example of that. He managed to pull off a partnership-wedding-commitment ceremony in a way that was perfect for both of their needs. And, even though no one else saw it, he gave Justin the romance he knew he'd want.

This felt like a very realistic depiction of the journey our favorite men would take together, and I'm so glad I got to read it. Jenn.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow, this story was absolutely amazing. The way you had the story flow from one aspect to another was fluid and captivating. You are a very talented writer. You also did a pretty good job of keeping everyone in character which is not so easy in a QAF fic. Brian's reaction to the abuse Justin was suffering was perfect. That Tom guy is such a shit! Anyway, great job!

Jess
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
did i comment on this somewhere else? i don't remember, but i sure loved it.