Reviews for Broken Dreams
Samia chapter 10 . 7/9
Magnifique Merci
Rjones308 chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Another favorite story! Read and enjoyed over again.
MAFITA chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
I loved this fic! It was very different from the typical Post-513 fics... It was sad to see Ben go, not so much Lindsey, because I really disliked her character in the series... And I absolutely adored the ending with the prom song... XD That was a great touch! Definitely re-reading this in the future! Read you soon! Kisses!
Lorie chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
OMG, when I read 'baked brie' all I could picture was the blooper reel where Sharon said that the brie tasted like cum, then Peter said the same thing and Randy cracked up. Loved that.
Great chapter, love this story.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Wow, really intense. Loved it though.
Bellatokio chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
OOOWN!

so beautifful!

i'm so sorry for micheal's lost! I loved Ben!

Loved this...

xoxo
ob1292 chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Nice story I missed a lot of the series when it was on TV, but I was able to see the last episode and was disappointed in the way they split Brian and Justin I like your ending far better. Good Job
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
wow,your story was incredible!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Im hooked already! Yvonne
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
LOVE IT!
SoulMore chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
FAN!
Jane chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I just read, for the second time, your wonderful story. Off to read more of your work. I hope you continue to write about Brian and Justin, along with their children.

Hate Lindsey
Efira-s chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
What a beautiful ending! I like this fic a lot, it has everything I love to read about!
Doni chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Very nicely done.
sophie'smom chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
this is one of those stories that you read once then some time later read again and fall in love with it all over. i'm such a sucker for a love story.