Reviews for Home
carolfd chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Really enjoyed this story, eternal destiny. Moving on to "The Love In The Return".
grc73 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Well I got to your bio via you being the fave author of someone else whose stories I like to read and am I glad I dropped by!

Well written fluff. My favourite kind :)
Katniss730 chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
God do I wish that had really happened! Until the spoilers about Hannah started coming out, I really thought it just might happen this way. I am sure that Hannah will serve a purpose, but this ending/beginning would have been so much sweeter and soooo much less painful for the fans!
Cupid's Jinx chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
-squee- I ADORED this -sniffle- So damn cute.

L

-x-
Booth's Smurfette chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
i. love. you. not in that weird, stalker-ish way though. in the "my god, you write such gorgeous/beautiful/sweet stories" way. :) keep writing.
MentalistLover13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
very,very cute story! I loved it:)
Kriti chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
oh this was wonderful!i just wish it was longer!great job though,thankk you :D
GreenEyes09 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I love your story.
MiseryMaker chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
This was a lovely story. I especially liked the questions and the way you revealed slowly what they meant.
michaelawaffles chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
*Sigh* We can only hope that the Bones writers come up with something as cute as this. I'm sick of all the dancing around. No matter what, I think I'll choose to believe your version. :)
Staz chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Lovely piece of fluff! :) Somehow I'm guessing that's not how it's gonna go on the show, but it's always nice to dream! Waiting for more stories from you!
joana.nyc chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Seriously if only we were this lucky to get such a great way to start the new season. I would want this exactly! :)
Kate56 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Great characterization! I really enjoyed this story.
misiubelle chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
loved it!
etakkate chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Well, anything that you write - i will read and most thoroughly enjoy. Of that - I am certain. So, I toast to an Eternal Destiny 304 season six! Thanks again for a beautiful story!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »