Reviews for Cain & Abel: Isolated
Frederick Light chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Sargeant Chekov's shotgun. Really.

I might as well say this now, as the opportunity might not arise again anytime soon:

Commissar Abel is, as a whole, a very interesting character, and it's stories like these that make me take a liking to her. Not just her, but the circumstances and characters surrounding her carry a feel that I cannot put my finger on, yet inevitably leave me desiring more.

Truly, I hope to see great things from you.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
It's like an abridged action movie. Go in, encounter resistance, kill lots of enemies, get some sideline characters killed off, draw out, encounter the Big Bad, kill him, and escape at the last second before the area gets bombed into submission. Throw in some romantic drama and the blend is perfect. It's cliched, but I liked it. Thanks.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Ît really seems that anything Cain or Abel put their hands on is invariably going to blow up in a shit storm of epic proportions. Then again, in storytelling mode you'd only recount the single percent of action and leave the other ninety-nine of total boredom out. Anyway, great story. My inner war story-maniac is very pleased today, all due to your writings.
Ariem chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Is it just me, or is that another South Park reference?

Heheh, I hope you don't mind a cascade of Favourite alerts. Another immense story )

Ariem
SGT.CJC chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Awww! poor Ariel!

I thought that would finally be her little reprieve, but alas. This was a great story just as the other one was. I'm glad Ariel and Raput finally reconciled. And she finally admitted that she had feelings for him. This was simply superb, and I look forward to the next instalment. Well done as usual, I see no apparent mistakes so once again well done.

Keep it up.

Write again.

FOR THE EMPEROR!
yarg chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Why would you do that to Abel :(
Viren chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Another awesome Abel story, though it did lack some of the polish of Shadow... Only a couple of minor issues with repeated or missing words.

Anyway I can't wait for the next major instalment in the series, if there is one coming that is...
Tzeentch chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
kind of a short story, no? sad about the ork though, orkz like that always renew my faith/confidence in the orkish army/race in general. too bad to see him go...

oh yeah, and good story. Not a lot of good 40k fanfics on this site, this series is probably the best so far
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Fantastic work on this. I can't wait for your next piece. Keep at it.
Gear-2557 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Loved the thinly veiled south park reference.
Stubbs101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
fantastic! I'm glad you've started another Able story so soon, I'll try and review more often this time around

Stubbs
SGT.CJC chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh come on Mike! you can't leave us hanging like that. I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon.

This as great, nice and long with very few mistakes except a few grammatical ones.

Keep it up.

Update soon.

P.s Who's shooting so well? I thought Keal left.

FOR THE EMPEROR!
DariusFF chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I am truly awed and impressed with this fic of yours! I loved how the pilots argued over Cain and Gaunt, my 2 fav commissars! I do hope you submit more chapters soon! I cant wait to read the next chapter!

anyways...

AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! SPECTACULAR! WONDERFUL! UNCANNY! SENSATIONAL! ASTONISHING! EPIC! GODLY!

more! more! MORE! MOAR!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Haha, bloody fantastic work as always Mr Stormm. Brilliantly done. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up.
Lord Arcturus chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awesome...that's it I guess, too sleepy to put down much else.