Reviews for Missetsu na Kokoro
Verdi89 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Now this is awesome! You really made my day )
A Natsume Yuujinchou lover chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Hi kaliawai512-san,

That's so sweet... I have absolutely nothing else to say.

P.s I have an image of Ulqui-kun's Menos costume in my head, and if I have the time, I might try drawing it out. It might be a chibi, though- is that okay with you? ;)

Thanks for the great read nonetheless!

P.p.s- i tried reviewing multiple times, but there's some connection error. If this review becomes spam, i sincerely apologise. *bows*
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This was adorable! I love UlquiHime, though you are nice to say it could be just friendship to those who don't. The last chapter is the best, since it is definitely AU. I love all the interactions between everyone and Ulquiorra.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you! I laughed so hard when it turned out that Ulquiorra likes Orihime's cooking.

What do the chapter titles mean?
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Autumnal Equinox Day (秋分の日 Shūbun no Hi?) Around September 23 This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day on which to honor one's ancestors and remember the dead. Prior to 1948, the autumnal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called Shūki kōrei-sai (秋季皇霊祭?). - Wikipedia

Hilarious in hindsight?

Loving this story, and I like fanfiction with Ulquiorra not knowing what a Holiday is. ONLY TIME WILL TELL THOUGH IF THIS EFFECTS A FILLER IN BLEACH. But it's so adorable, seeing him not knowing general terms~
Cadel chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was a lovely read and I commend you on your simple but persuasive writing. You've completely captured both their personalities well and it seemed very realistic.

I'm happy you made Ulquiorra survive. I very much wished he lived in the canon.

Thank you for writing such an enjoyable fic. I do hope you continue to write to your hearts content.

Karoimirth chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Buu... You made me cry! (Of happiness, of course)

I loved this fic. It's different from others because of the way you wrote it (with short paragraphs). One of a kind.

I really liked they way you can see their relationship evolve with time.

And there is so much emotion! You had me all the time wanting to cry or laughing or grinning like an idiot!

"Going out where?" Oh hell xD

No problems with grammar or anything as far as I could see.

Maybe you made too many references of minutes? "...and Ulquiorra spent all of two minutes making sure..." "It took only ten minutes before he.." "It took Ishida Uryu five full minutes to explain"

But it's a detail and it doesn't really matter. Your writing is... well it feels awesomly good to read it xD

Hehe, sorry for my bad English, I tried to give a good critique, though I probably failed. Anyway, I loved it :)

A fic totally worth reading *favs*.
Karoimirth chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh god, that ending...So much emotion..! ... *keeps crying* TuT
Deviltrigger Dante chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
great fic! you should really write another ulquihime fic! you're really good!
Asiiann chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
I absolutely love this story! I hope you make more stories like this one!
Crimson Fade chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
This was so amazing! It made me laugh so much and almost cry!

I do wished it didn't end, but I think it ended nicely where it did.
candyredlove chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
in luv with this story. ur an awesome writer! p.s im from CANADA! lol canadiens, lovers of snow. XD
Toph43 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
that was so cuuute! , they need to kisssssss!
venG chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
It was great! Thank you!
Tozase-Murcielago chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
*gapes* *dies*
mika chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
nice story...hope there's a sequel about ulquihime's lives together soon :D