Reviews for Ruler of the Sands
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
FREAKING AWESOMENESS! So good! Great story and im so happy you finished it!
Queen Ceilidh chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
Yeah, happy endings! Your story was beautiful. I was sad and happy and scared and all these emotions through the whole thing. I only know a bit about Mozenrath from the series but you made him such a fascinating and real character. I had to go to a class before reading the last two chapters and I was in agony wanting to know what happened. Can you send me the link to the doll you made of Inaya? Fanfiction would not let me copy the link.
KR Wolfe chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
I absolutely adored reading this. I honestly love the character of Mozenrath... he was actually one of my favorites mainly for the idea of Jasmine/Mozenrath. However, I also am loving Mozenrath/OC lately especially. I really loved this story! Absolutely amazing.
Kagome Narome chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Oh my gosh... second time reading this... it still gets me! :) 3
SophieQueenOfTheWorld chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Your story was so good! I found it when I was bored and looking for random fanfics to read, and it has become one of my favorites! You are really good with emotions, and I loved your ending!

I think I'll try reading some of your other stories now! ;-)
MissOperaGhost chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Usually I don't go for the villains but you have to Amit that Mozenrath is kinda cute;) good story!
MikariStar chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Very interesting story, I was entertained reading it. Rahi is adorable and Inaya is a well developed OC.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
awesome
MistressLynell chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
This is an absolutely wonderful story - well written! I'm engrossed and it is the first story that I'm actually "favoriting." Can't wait to read the rest of it at my leisure.

Keep up the good work!
xXFallen-Angel-Of-HyruleXx chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
Aww i loved your story it was reaaaaly good :D
Kakurosu chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
rarely do i find such exelent reading material -

also her revenge on the slave traders -

pure and morbid you to read -

would wish for a little extra chapter or two -

just for the fun of future adventures -

bullying Aladdin the prick -

and annoying Genia and Iago -

maybe see if Mozenrath gets to be a father 3
Chi Yagami chapter 15 . 11/9/2011
Wow this was a really good story! I usually don't care for stories with OCs as main characters, but I really like Inaya! This story is very well-written and Mozenrath is in-character. You made him fall for her most realistically.
akirablaine chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
I want you to know, I spent all day reading this from start to finish, and your story actually brought tears to my eyes. It is beautiful. I absolutely love it.
Kagome Narome chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY!

I had no idea who this Mozenrath guy was...I was reading your Laybrinth fanfic when i went to the authors page and i saw this story, and I'm like who is this? And then i started reading and I couldn't stop readind it! I was on the edge of my seat trying to imagine what would happen next!

I just finished reading the whole story and the last few lines had me crying! :) When a story makes me cry it means that the story is...I can't find a word to discribe it...

I just wanted to thank you for writing this amazing story that kept me up late into the night because it was that good! No, not just good,it was great, amazing, awesome, godical...if that's even a word... :)
Kagome Narome chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This seems VERY interesting to read! It's 1:08 in the morning and i think i would rather read this story than go to sleep _