Reviews for Tea for Two
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
an interesting and twisted little piece, I like. Ive always wondered what would really happen if the Joker just stopped or if Bats just stopped. Not if one was dead, but if they just quit...what would they do then? This has given me an interesting insight...
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love Wednesday Morning, that was a particularly intense glimpse at the Joker's insanity when he's drugged to the gills. I also really enjoyed the imagery of the final scene, with Batman agreeing to play with the Joker and a dead girl in the park. It's a sinister, tormenting image.
Batmanluvr chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh wow. That was such a great read. I enjoyed every bit of it. What i love about this pairing is their madness, if you know what I mean. Both Bruce and Joker are insane in their own way, and you've captured both of their madness very well, with Bruce and his hallucinations of Susan's tragic death and Joker with his obsession over Batman. The story had a great mood and was well written. Awesone job, and thanks for the great read!
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
It is such an amazing piece of work! Besides being so well written, you've captured both Bruce and the Joker in such a tragic yet singular way, both in the verge of giving the up their world as they knew, and both in intense verge of madness. Bruce, specially, is breathtaking. His suffering for the girl's death seem to be endless, and the last straw to end him up, at least in a very deep psychological way. It's quite brilliant, and I'd not oppose to you continuing it, on the contrary, I do hope you write more on this one!

brilliant and very original work!
wbss21 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is incredible! Very visual and emotive. You capture Batman's mourning over Susan extremely well, and have managed to inject a real sense of creepiness in to it. The way he keeps seeing her. And the way you write The Joker is amazing! You truly make him seem mad, which is not an easy thing to do. And you've captured perfectly that balance in his character of him being frightening, but at the same time, in the most bizarre, contradictary manner, also strangely cute and endearing. It's absolutely fantastic! And the interplay between Batman and Joker is spot on. The Joker's whole world revolves around Batman, and on a less conscious level, Batman's world revolves around The Joker as well. You capture their dependence on one another very well. And as all good Batman/Joker stories, while there's moments in which you laugh, or cringe, or there's excitment, underneath all of it, there's an element of sadness, and you've executed that perfectly. I laughed at The Joker hanging Batman upside down from the slide, thinking that would help him rest, lol. That's just the sort of jacked up logic The Joker would have! Or how you exhibit how The Joker registers pain, how he feels it, but it has no real affect on him. He doesn't care. He doesn't really care about anything except having fun. And it's fantastic how you show that fun to him could as likely be something as innocent and simple as having tea with Batman as it is slaughtering people. With The Joker, I'm of the mind that he isn't evil, he simply is someone without any sort of inhibition or filter and he simply does whatever it strikes his fancy to do. Very well done. Is it a one shot or are you planning to continue? I'd love for there to be more!