Reviews for And Then There Were Three
Nemrut chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
It was rather well written although, I'd hope that Lightning would have a better reaction to basically being drugged and molested, even if it did turn out to be one of the few scenarios where she enjoyed it afterwards. Still, a breach of trust. Would be interesting to see how this proceeds, with maybe Lightning refusing to drink or eat what those two offer her. Consequences and all that.

Enjoyed it though, thank you for sharing this
Danny vs A Month chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow. She should have just pretended to wake up, screamed "What the fuck", then stormed out after remembering being FUCKING RAPED! So worth it this way though. Great story.
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
hahaha...poor Lightning, thou you have to admit Light did get more than she bargained for... LOL
well done, friend! :D
make more, i'll read!
kruger-sama chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This story was funny (,) A
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
17 reviews is very weak for such a great story (to be fair i read it on live journal first) - i think the rest of us were too busy wacking off to leave a review! - i love this story!
Walks In The Shadows chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
HOLY SHIT. D8 This is so much dubcon at first, I can't even, unf. NO TALK WORKING.

...Okay, my brain has come back online. Whew!

Had the sneaking suspicion that Fang was awake all along. That's totally her. I'm feeling so sorry for Light, and wondering why exactly I'm feeling sorry for her when she's in the middle of a Fanille sandwich. :P

Anyways, lovely lovely.
Pyric chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I like the pacing and execution of the story. I have issues with your use of tense (it's cumbersome to read when the story jumps back and forth between present and past from one sentence to the next). Some of the inner dialog seemed a bit un-Lightning, but mostly it seemed good. Those are my only qualms with the story. I quite liked it over-all. Cute, good characterization, and a nice flow. Great work :)
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I've always liked Fang/Lightning the best but I can't deny that the three of them do make a HOT combination! Lovely story!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hahaha! Poor Light. This was a great piece and had me smiling the whole time.

Well done!
Dstalkeruniperson chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hey you! Must say I'm pretty impressed with your work. I dont usually read abt stuff I don't know but ;) this is absolutely kinky haha
Aiden Allard chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
WOW I...jesus!

that was so hawwwwtt!

i ship the threesome now!
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I couldn't help but to laugh at Fang's actions throughout this entire thing. Very good oneshot. ;D
LxV chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Lol poor Lightning (even though she secretly enjoyed it)
random person chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I was just kidding about my age. But not about the other stuff I said and again good work!)
random person chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ...

sent me to read this.