Reviews for They're Here! (WIP)
uss71832 chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Any more coming...youve whetted my appetite for more!
uss71832 chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
AUgh! need more story! Great work, as usual...
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
(Story Quote: They had discussed the prospect of passing on their genes and were still uncertain when or if they should even do it. If they opted to breed they decided they would find anamendable female who would take the pair of them and provide them with an off-spring. Whether she would become part of a triad or just a surrogate depended on how well she accepted the two male's bonding. But that was in the future as far as Chance was concerned though Jake had been making rumbles that they could be killed before such a plan took place. So the decision was in the air at the moment.) This could make for a good scene later on after the battle, since they and Uly are on better terms it would make sense for them to get in with the Solarians. Just an idea. :D

Oh, Chance forgot to tell Jake how many days till the demonstration was supposed to be. He just tells him it's 8am, not that it would be in 4 days time at 8 am. Just an FYI.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Elder Franlin is male. Elder Breeann is Female so i guess that answers my question about genders. lol
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ch1
You refer to the elder female as Nana and that she's over 100 years old and great-great-grandmother to Uly so how old would that make Uly then? Since he'd have to be at least in his late 30's or early to mid 40's to have made it to being Chief Enforcer. But later you mention that the tweens of the clan (yes i jumped ahead for more info) that have to go through the rite of passage are (those between the age of 30-40).
So that would mean Uly is already an adult, well past 40, and his Uncle Fenders is an Elder way past 40, so there is no way Nana could only be 100 if she's his great-great-grandmother. Sorry, but Uly's own parents would be pushing 100 at this rate, grand parents probably 150 or more, great-grand parents about 200 or more, which would make Nana at least around 250 or more.

Also you say Nana has emerald eyes but later you say that the defining features of the Feral clan is the dark fur and golden eyes.

(direct quote from ch1) Uncle Feders was his father's brother and an elder in the clan hierarchy. He was as powerfully built, as were most of the males of the clan, with dark fur which was their hallmark and gold eyes.

Is Feders his first name, cause if he's Uly's dad's brother then his last name would also be Feral wouldn't it? Just wondering. You did ask for FYI on this story. lol _
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Eeeee hee hee hee! OMG LOVE IT! I hadn't gotten around to reading the newer chapters on this one. It's awesome. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Heh, poor Callie she'll no doubt give poor Uly the run around before she ends up jumping him. lol I can see that too, that Callie would end up jumping Uly just so she could have her own say in the matter. That is one strong minded she-kat. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. _
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
Hehehe, I'm liking the way things seem to kinda be coming together, though it looks like the city councel needs another demonstration. Keep up the good work Uly1
AkaneKitty chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
How did I miss this? Nice one uly. Hope to see more soon!
1Timberwolf chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Yeaaa, so glad to see another chapter.
AkaneKitty chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Hee! I love Callie's reaction to Feral in this chapter. Glad you got back to this Uly! Hope your writing treats you well.
Trekker77 chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Yes! Looks like Callie and Feral are going to get it on together soon! Maybe in the next chapter, I hope. Great story overall.
1Timberwolf chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
So glad to see another chapter. Really enjoyed Callie's reaction to Feral.
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
WHooo! Looks, like their's gonna be a hot time to come for the DM. Awesome chapter Uly!
1Timberwolf chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Just happened to spot this story an looooove it! Can't wait to see more.
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Awesome! I've been waiting for the next chapter of this! I'm loving this one so far!