Reviews for It Couldn't Have Happened Anywhere Else, Could It?
JEREMY chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I WONDERED how long it would be before SVU got in the mix.

THANK YOU.
JEREMY chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
S
FDWojo chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
I noticed this story and found it interesting, especially because it was written back in season 3 was about to air. I notice that you have other stories, one of which is dated last month. Is there any chance that you might finish up this one?
castlefan14 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wow i love your crossover. I love castle and svu there my fav crime dramas :D amazing the sexually tension you have between Beckett and castle :D
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Of course Liv would know Rick! I love it!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! That poor girl! I hope Liv can help her!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out for them!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
starwoods chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
This is amazing! AND crossover with liv! Hope you will update soon :d

(Yes! Kate has her father's watch back! I was wondering about that the whole time)
StrawberryStoleYourCookie chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
So I finally watched an episode of Castle (told'ya I would). Just one, so it took a bit to follow this, but I thought it was sweet. I'm having trouble concentrating, but I did manage to read it as best as I could...It's epic. I love your writing, you did very well with this so far.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I am LOVING this story... OMG! I cant wait for more and more and more... BRILLIANT! :)