Reviews for The Final Fantasy X
yukicrewger2 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
so Gui forced Naruto to go four tails? the fox isn't there... I'm confused. At least your story is developing properly. only the first chapter seemed to have been word for word from the game. I look forward to the update.
yukicrewger2 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
ye gods, I get following the game's storyline, but do you have to follow it so closely? might as well say Naruto's in the game itself and not in Spira if this keeps up.
snikpmot1994 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This fic just keeps getting better and better
WarzPark chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Man this is stupid have some sympathy he already got a bad childhood and getting bullied give him some itachi personality that stupid all bhed that pull his should get kill fucking shit don't follow the sme routine like tidus did always getting hit stupid
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
When you have dialogue you need to tell us whose talking otherwise it'll be confusing.
wow chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Blatantly thrusting in a character from another fandom and mashing him into a role we already know is completely uninteresting. Also harems sap any sort of credibility from your writing instantaneously.
Nobody chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Hmm, you seriously need to work on your grammar and spelling.
Rush chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
Ok so ive read your story from first to 7th chapter and i gotta say ur ways of fitting in naruto into the story are good but could use some work. Also nice changes to the story during operation mihen. But i do hope you will explain why the kyuubi isnt speaking and why the sudden transformation. Story is good so far and i hope to see more.
undertaker19-0 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
please continue ok?
gekkokage chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
The story was a good read up to this point...I would say though, that a revamp is in order lol

For most readers, the story doesn't get interesting til the 3rd chap. but by that time, you've lost a lot of prospective readers! :/ I say this because I've read your Most Dangerous Mission story, and that is absolutely amazing!

Aim for all your stories to be on par with each other, for that is your duty as a writer with a good fic under their belt. IF you update, I'll check it out. Good character growth and flow...everyone was as they should be; even if I hate how much of a dunce Naruto is at the moment haha
TokioJapon chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
...So Naruto just replaces Tidus and Zanarkand replaces Konoha...how exactly did you think of...this?
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Now this is a pretty good use of an idea. I really want to see the next chapter and another round of

'Dona seduction'. Interesting way of introducing the four tailed state. Also have Naruto master the Kyuubi's chakra by the end of the story. An another note, Naruto is like a living fayth since a faith is a sacrificed human and jinchuuriki means 'power of human sacrifice'. This would mean that Naruto is his own aeon. An interesting part on it all.
keyblade master cole chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
I hope you make more of this story its pretty awesome and cant wait for the next chapter.
No1 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I mean your work isn't bad but its an exact copy of the game with Naruto's name being the only exception. You even have Tidus's name a few times in the first chapter instead of Naruto. lol Might wanna fix that and dont be afraid to expierement with the story a bit and give Naruto some of his own dialoge and personality. 3
chm01 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
from what I've read so far this isn't a fanfic, it's just a narration of the game using another protagonist. look, your fic has potential but the way thsi is going you are jsut wasting it.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »