Reviews for Along the Way, We Find Ourselves
Ahhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
MayBell422 chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
This was exquisite
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I loved this piece. It is dark yet has glimpses of hope in it. You wrote Arthur very well. I always felt the show portrayed the role of a servant as something more enlightened then what is was during it's time. (aka, I watch Game of Thrones) You wrote Morgana perfectly, by the way. Which is very difficult for most people, so congrats! And I loved how purely vulnerable Merlin feels in this. You are an amazing writer.
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was a wonderful twist, slave instead of servant. Very nice :)
Plainsongsandcosmicdust chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
very heavy but still enjoyable :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh my gosh, that was amazing! I was actually really nervous that Valiant was going to win... :)

Loved it!
NoaShado chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This story is beautiful in its brutality. It's definitely a tentative plot line and so many screw it up. Because it's very easy to mess it up. Emotions are hard to write. A character's suffering is even more so. But you should be glad to hear that you most definitely do not fall in with those failures. It's believable and emotional. And Merlin's life, taking something unfair, painful and ugly and coming out with something as precious as his loyalty to Arthur, is something I really liked about this. I truly love this story.

-Noa
Softside chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
T_T

It was so SAD!

But so HAPPY at the same time!

Very well done
GMC chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Just great. And not SO far fetched. :)
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You've gone and made me all teary.

What a cute fic, I adore it!
Vaoni chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really liked this. It was in character and yet gave a different taste of life. Great work!