Reviews for Trust
5-STAR chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awesome story!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
can you do more i want to know what happens
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I was about to go back and read and review chapter two...and my curiosity brought me to this story... I love this one, Char :) Dollops of teen angst coming from a teen who did his best to do everything by the book because of who he is and who raised him.

And yeah, I wanted to whap Bruce across the head for what he did...and calmed down after he apologized *checks outside to see if there's a total lunar eclipse outside* lol...

Thank you very much for writing this gem :)
Rose chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I loved it!
go-stevie-go chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
i really like this. I think it would be a really great idea to write a story when dick really is addicted to drugs. If you dont take the idea, mind if i borrow it? My mouth is watering at the idea of writing a story about that.
superanimated chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I have a writing rewuest for you. Could you please, as my request, do a follow-up story for me? I loved this and I really want a sequal.

write back,

Among the Betrayed
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I enjoyed it and I think it deserves another chapter.

-Creative Spark
Mrs. Hermione Potter chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I really enjoyed that story! It was not only interesting and exciting, but very well written. Good Work!
maden-dragonheart chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I love this. I like how Bruce got all freaked and how Dick didn't want to hurt his friend. In some ways I feel really bad for Roy, but his own fault in a lot of ways. I can relate to Dick, some of my friends do things that are bad for them. Not drugs, but sex, smoking, acholal stuff like that. should have a sequal where Roy tells the truth to Ollie and the Bat famliy. keep it up!

Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Definitely a good look at the ties that bind people together. :) Thanks for sharing.
Corbin Slate chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This was Great! I loved Bruce's initial reactions when he thought Dick was doing drugs. It makes total sense that he would be more than a little upset, because he sees what that stuff really does to people. Anyway, great job on the fic! thanks for sharing!
Ivy chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Cute, very cute. I actually chuckled when Superman gave Dick that speach. :)
bh chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Nice story, nice interaction between Bruce and Dick. I like the characterization, like with the reactions, Batman would totally frisk him. :) I was kind of waiting for a "You told everyone I'm on drugs?" But I guess it's better to resolve things. :)
Bart chapter 1 . 3/3/2002