Reviews for Nothing else matters
Shinokaze chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Spacing, Spacing, Spacing. It's difficult to separate some of the texts apart, because of the shear wall of text that is presented, but I think this could very well be expanded to something a lot more than just a one-shot.
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Ok, I am a fan of Ranma/Kasumi pairings, but this is somewhat difficult to read. Not really due to grammar/spelling errors, but due to most of this being a wall of text mashed together.

Splitting that up into smaller paragraphs would REALLY help. Trust me on that.
JeremyGU chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ooh... paragraph breaks! That last, huge paragraph was really hard to read. Good story but the readability is severely diminished.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I always enjoy a Ranma & Kasumi pairing. They both have pure hearts and are slightly oblivious to the world around them.

You really do need to work on dividing things into paragraphs as my eyes tended to cross trying to read your story.
Kadunta chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Not bad.

Dividing the text into shorter paragraphs, however, would help the reader. Especially the last one in this story should have been divided into several pieces.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

Now...THIS...was...AW3SOME!

B-E-A-Utiful what-if! :DD

Pure, unmitigated, FLUFFy RanmaxKasumi WIN!

Now, it woulda been real N-I-CE if Ranma had been Ranma-chan when they meet again. XD But that's just the yuri lover in me talkin'. LOL

Oh yeah, and LMAO at Nodoka. LMAO She's full of WIN, too. :3