Reviews for You Can't Stop Me
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Nicely done you should update this
timelord-at-221B-fleetstreet chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
This is awesome! The only thing I have to say is that the chapters are really short, try to work on that, but overall really cool!
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
nice
Necronom Hezberek Mortix chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Great story!

Generally a little faster than I'd like, but it's nice and contemplative. Great!
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OMGoodnes!

You just BLEW MY MIND! I LOVE THIS!

Okay, i had to get the loveffest out of my system. I must say you have a very unique story, I haven't some acrossed any like this before and would really love it if you would check out my community dedicated to Villians Love, because I LOVE VILLIANS! I know this isn't really about love so far but still it's got some seriously good writing and it's got two major villians so its good enough for me!

Teen Titans...Villian's can Love

community/Teen_Titans_Villians_can_Love/95761/

Description : Hero's aren't the only ones who need love in their lives! I want to hear about those selfish thieves, those ruthless murderers, those misplaced geniuses, those victims of fate! They might be considered Evil but they're still Human, they can still feel! I want to read about them! Villian LOVE!
I Like Writing Romance chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Please update! This is a really great story!
sassmastertong chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
CONTINUE! It is really good but could you make them longer?
anon chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
I was thinking Red X could be Grant Wilson, Slade's older son

These are Titans’ villains I always wanted more of Cheshire, Kyd Wykkyd he could be with Angel she could be like a fallen angel counterpart to Zauriel, Private Hive, Fang but like Spider-man the Other powers, Johnny Rancid, Punk Rocket, Control Freak (remonte/game control(er)) his inventions can warp reality, Billy Numerous

Maybe Goth Boy could be like Captain Marvel with Rorek and Malchior or some other dragon his familiar
vfvbvbvbgrfr4rrcd3459 chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
you should make redx get his own team like there own beastboy,raven, and cyborg equivilant since redx and blackfire are already there. And great story!
Killionaire chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I thought they would have a more epic prison break out than that but oh well at least they'te out and about...you finish
anon chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
SWEET!
Killionaire chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Getting good...if you dont continue i'll kill you in your sleep...
anon chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Awesome!

I can't remember how the cartoon did it but in the comics the energy blasts are unique to Blackfire and Starfire because of the experiments performed on them when they were captives, all of their people can fly and absorb language through contact not sure about their superstrength though on the other hand X may only know about Starfire and assume all her people could
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Alright I always thought it would be cool if Red X and Blackfire teamed up

So Red X had some kind of space adventure/crime spree thing you don't really have to explain it