Reviews for She Said I Love You, Oh I Love You So
SammiLoves2Write chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
This was great! UPDATE!
-Sammi
Luvliacd chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I don't like how people keep telling Noah that he has to let Quinn do what she wants. She kept the baby, abortion is her choice, her body deal but she kept it to give birth. Noah doesn't have to give the baby up, he doesn't have to give away his child once it's born. Quinn doesn't want it fine, he does so he should keep it if he wants. I'm glad he supported Rachel, I wish she could do the same for him.
chloedarlinx3 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
i like it:)
aclassicistkitten chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
This chapter was fun. And the whole Mike thing is interesting.
aclassicistkitten chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
All I can say is this was a pretty cool chapter.
aclassicistkitten chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I love how you made Glee not only understand Rachel but truely relize that they need her. I love the song choice specially the duet.
Shelz chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Ok...that was great! Hope to see more soon!
aclassicistkitten chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
The begining was kinda weird like I had to read it over a few times to get it and really random plus chips? Anyway I like the middle and end though so "2 out 3 and bad" what song is that in and by who? Sorry that was me being random. lol
GleeFreak-VampireChik chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Aw! Rachel and Mike... I don't like it! The whole dancing together was nice but... Puck and Rachel are perfect! Like the jealousy in Puck's part! Update!
Rachel-xox chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
like it so far
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Love this chapter, it's good to see how Rachel's growing in your story (and the slight jealousy that puck had towards the other boys was great)! Can't wait for more, please update soon!

~Jess
LiveLaughLurve3 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
I love Brittany. Although I will admit I don't get why they're called wine coolers either. Great chapter.

Update soon please!

LiveLaughLurve3
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
LOVE this chapter and I give Santana props for the verbal beat down, they all deserve it! Can't wait for the next chapter so please please please update soon!

~Jess
meli-fan chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
This fic is amazing!Please update soon...can't wait for Santana's party! I really liked it so far...

And when I was reading chapter 2 something creepy happened...I had this urge to listen to Bil Wither's ain't no sunshine...and then you made Finn and Rachel sing it...so cool!