Reviews for And Then There Was Hope
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love it! Irial and Niall are the most perfect and dark and seductive pairing ever... *starry eyes*
XxBloodFromOutMyVeinsXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Omg, this is awesome! I adore Niall/Irial so much! ;) Thank you for writing such wonderfulness!
-V ;)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
How cute,those two belong together.
anaklusmos1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Very touching. At one point you referred to one of the as a boy. Neither are boys or even men. Just call them faeries.

Really enjoyed this :D
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
*squee* What a cute story! The Niall/Irial mixed me up sometimes, but it's hardly you're fault they are named so similarly.
GlaudioseGoddess chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OH MY GOD! My tooo favorite characters in one story is enough but the best and hottest thing too? Amazing! Irial and Nial all the way!
0IAmAxel0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aw, it was so sweet! I was looking for Iri/Niall on the wicked lovely category but they only had three xD this was where they were hiding :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love your story, please write more!I love this couple and not enough people write about them. Pease a million times write more chapters. Thank you for writing this.
CharlotteTheBookworm chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
*Waves magic wand in a decisive way* Please continue writing. I've always loved this pairing, and your story is great.

This isn't particularly eloquent but hey...the message is there.

Continue writing.

Please?
Schuyler Belikov chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is good and i can't complain about anything so just keep up the good work! And plz put up more and soon
Albettina chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Uhhhh the Nirial is tooo beautiful! I love it!*_* And I like very much your story! I want the sequel!Please write it!
ThroughTheShiningDark chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I tried my very hardest to to be a total fangirl and squeal... but shit I just couldn't help it xD

this is amazing! and so incredibly sweet! ugh! 333
SoCrazyI'mNot chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was an especially nice fanfic and I don't know if you have read Darkest Mercy(or Fragile Eternity) but this would fit right in as an epilogue ]

I hope i didn't just spoil it for you though cuz that would suck

Anyway you should continue to write for all Melissa Marr fans B3*steals Iri and runs*
adari94 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011