Reviews for Swan Song
jovysanchez17 chapter 18 . 5/13
Well that was random. I'm sorrry for saying this but you suddenly created a new character out of the blue and she's not connected to the Laurents whatsoever. And her situation is disturbing, don't tell me she's Momiji's love rival. That's just weird. Anyways, I'm hoping she won't appear that much. It's not good to spend so much lines on a character that is not necessarily that important for the development of the main pair considering that this is a romance.
jovysanchez17 chapter 14 . 5/13
I love how close Rosa and Erik had become. That's good, because they need each other for support. I don't know why but I loved the last few lines where Erik said that whatever she was the thinking the answer is yes. It feels so good to have reassurances coming from someone who understands. :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 5 . 5/13
I wonder what Rosalie had done before. You sure used words that depicted a past filled with angst, fear, and sadness for Rosalie. I hope Momiji will heal her from it, he seemed to be very concerned for her. I love how Haru teased him even if it resulted into bad things, at least it helped in building a connection between Momiji and Rosalie. :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 4 . 5/13
Hmmm I like how mysterious you made the Laurent family be, I hope that their secret will be interesting and intriguing as wgat it seemed like. Everybody's now curious about her and you made me wonder of her connection to Yuki and Shigure hmm gonna read gonna read.
jovysanchez17 chapter 3 . 5/13
I love the family dynamics you created for the Sohmas it's fun to see them enjoying soending time together. It's filled with fihhts, banter, laughtet and teasing and it still fits as a happy reunion. I love how you made Akito tone down and have a change in attitude, I'm glad she's a ghappy person now. I love how comedic she seems sometimes and haha poor Shigure still the idiot with senseless actions as ever. Yey, Haru and Rin have a baby! It's not completely unsurprising due to how intimate they had been even in flashbacks from the original plot of FB. I'm just happy that those two are now happily together and has a child that I know they would care foe and adore. This was a great chapter and I would love to read how you will make everyone interact on the later chapters. :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 5/13
Are Rosalie and Momiji close relatively like first cousins or not that much? I know that marrying cousins are allowed in Japan, it's also allowed in my country but they have to be at least fifth cousins at the very least. Anyways, I love the fact the Rosalie has slight anger management issues and I am starting to like how annoying Erik is. I bet it will be funny to read their banters , arguments, and how people will react to it later on. Well you started this story nicely and got me interested, now I'm excited to read the rest. :D
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Sorry, but I feel like I should point out that Ayame has GOLDEN eyes, not purple. ;)

Wonderful story. Quite a few grammer mistakes, but nonetheless, I do enjoy reading it. This story has good potential, but it really should be edited. :)

If you ever need any help editing something, just send me a note. I'd be happy to help. :D

-Kenzie
osa-chan chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
This story is fantastic! I'm on chapter 19 and I"m hooked~ Now I'm really itching to know what her family secret is! Your work is so amazing!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 42 . 10/20/2011
No. No, no, no, no! D Not Rosalie! I await the next chapter with baited breath.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 40 . 10/13/2011
A kiss! D I love it! D

Yuri can just jump in a lake... or off a bridge. ;)
PeaceLightVictory chapter 38 . 9/16/2011
Hooray for updates! D I wonder what Tohru is going to tell Rosalie... and Arisa is having twins? Sweet and awesome. yup. ) Well done as always!
devine42 chapter 38 . 9/16/2011
Oh my gooooooooooooooooooodie goodness! When I opened the chapter and saw MY name I was just like this:

. . .

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'M SO HAPPY AND HONORED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Serious mode:

Arigatou!

:D
PeaceLightVictory chapter 36 . 5/16/2011
Haha. I apologize if I've become annoying. I always run that risk. -_-'

As always, great job! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)
PeaceLightVictory chapter 34 . 5/15/2011
Tears! I suddenly adore William and Isabella. Very, very much!

Side note, that girl that has a crush or whatever on Rosalie (can't remember her name off the top of my head) - is she coming back any time soon? And if all the Laurents are descending on Rosalie's grandmother's house, does this mean Yuri is going to show up soon?

How is this all going to end? Happy? Not happy? I wish I knew.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 33 . 5/12/2011
Hmmmm. William and Isabella? I am eagerly awaiting to see more of those two.

( Poor Thora! I automatically like her. I have a soft spot for quiet people. (Prolly cause I am one).

Can't wait for more! D