Reviews for Swan Song
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Sorry, but I feel like I should point out that Ayame has GOLDEN eyes, not purple. ;)

Wonderful story. Quite a few grammer mistakes, but nonetheless, I do enjoy reading it. This story has good potential, but it really should be edited. :)

If you ever need any help editing something, just send me a note. I'd be happy to help. :D

-Kenzie
osa-chan chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
This story is fantastic! I'm on chapter 19 and I"m hooked Now I'm really itching to know what her family secret is! Your work is so amazing!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 42 . 10/20/2011
No. No, no, no, no! D Not Rosalie! I await the next chapter with baited breath.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 40 . 10/13/2011
A kiss! D I love it! D

Yuri can just jump in a lake... or off a bridge. ;)
PeaceLightVictory chapter 38 . 9/16/2011
Hooray for updates! D I wonder what Tohru is going to tell Rosalie... and Arisa is having twins? Sweet and awesome. yup. ) Well done as always!
devine42 chapter 38 . 9/16/2011
Oh my gooooooooooooooooooodie goodness! When I opened the chapter and saw MY name I was just like this:

. . .

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'M SO HAPPY AND HONORED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Serious mode:

Arigatou!

:D
PeaceLightVictory chapter 36 . 5/16/2011
Haha. I apologize if I've become annoying. I always run that risk. -_-'

As always, great job! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)
PeaceLightVictory chapter 34 . 5/15/2011
Tears! I suddenly adore William and Isabella. Very, very much!

Side note, that girl that has a crush or whatever on Rosalie (can't remember her name off the top of my head) - is she coming back any time soon? And if all the Laurents are descending on Rosalie's grandmother's house, does this mean Yuri is going to show up soon?

How is this all going to end? Happy? Not happy? I wish I knew.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 33 . 5/12/2011
Hmmmm. William and Isabella? I am eagerly awaiting to see more of those two.

( Poor Thora! I automatically like her. I have a soft spot for quiet people. (Prolly cause I am one).

Can't wait for more! D
skykyo chapter 32 . 5/7/2011
the section with aya and mine was cute :)

/excited for the next chapter :)
Cheshire.Heart chapter 32 . 5/7/2011
I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 32 . 5/7/2011
Yay for the announcement! I bet Arisa would be a cool mom. Think of all the mischief she and her kid could get into together!

Liking how Momiji and Rosalie's relationship is going. ) And what's this about William? He seems to be a lot more like Hatori (maybe?). I think you made that reference though and I'm just forgetting it.

Thank you for the update! Can't wait to read more. D
Cheshire.Heart chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Aw! Thank you for the chapter! (I'm xcrescentxmoonx) I just finally changed my name haha I really enjoy your story! Can't wait to read more! Please udate soon!
paperdominos chapter 31 . 4/22/2011
ahhh cliff hanger here! write more soon :)
paperdominos chapter 29 . 4/22/2011
arisa and kureno remind me of tohru's parents :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »