Reviews for Hold Your Colour
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Weeell... The ending was unexpected but understandable. I love the way how you write about colours. It was like you were channeling Sasori when you were writing it! I simply love it! It really a nice story to read,
nilekyoyatsubasafangirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I LOVE IT! Its inspiring and Beautiful. Love the couple and of course I hope to read more of your stories Future! XD XP _
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It's hard to find good SasoDei, so I'm glad I decided to check this one out. I love how perfectly you captured an artist's feelings and how you showed their different art styles and views when it came to mixing colors. You really captured their personalities well in this and made their relationship work. Being in an unofficial, unspoken relationship works for this pairing. I would have loved to see this as a multi-chapter story to see the entire thing flesh out, but it stands fine on its own, too. Great work! :D
Scarletfire.z chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
OH JOY I enjoyed this quite a lot. Thank you 3
ShibuyaSadoTorigoya chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I really liked this. It's wonderful.
infinite vertigo chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
"In a fit of frustration one evening when Deidara just would not shut the fuck up about his stuffed animals and how he'd bought an otter that day and it was awesome, Sasori had kissed him into silence."

LOVE LOVE LOVE that line; I reread it and grinned stupidly each time. This was so cute and lovely; I loved it. :)
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Epic! Everything you write is just awesomeness it itself, SERIOUSLY!
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
ok then
Emyon chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Beautiful! You've captured an artist's mood perfectly, that I can say, being an artist myself. This story was different from the others of yours, It didn't have a chronologic course of events. It makes the story a bit confusing, but that matched the spirit of this one, so in general, I realy like it. Thank you.
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
very cute :_
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Okay that was really cute. And it made me smile. This pairing definitely needs more love.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Haven't read a good SasoDei in quite a while, so this held double the enjoyment! Your characterization, plot, and writing style continue to be fabulous.

Three favorite lines:

'That wasn't the colour of a sunset, because it had many colours that changed and morphed and made his life so much harder.'

'Being an artist himself, Sasori should have realised all artists were completely insane. However he hadn't bargained on meeting insanity himself in the form of Deidara.' Ha! Just remember, Sasori-you asked for it!

'In a fit of frustration one evening when Deidara just would not shut the fuck up about his stuffed animals and how he'd bought an otter that day and it was awesome, Sasori had kissed him into silence.' OMR...I laughed so stinking hard. xD

I had a lot of fun reading this. Great work!
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was quite a beautifully written story, it's hard to believe that you recieved only one review for ti
BrandNewOrange chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Thank you. Thank you so so much. If I could be any story in the world it would be this one. Everything about this just feels so me. The sunsets, the city, the spending money I don't have on art supplies. And the otter. Can't forget the otter!

I love it to pieces