Reviews for Balance
Minerva chapter 23 . 2/6
This is brilliant! Without a doubt the best Harry Potter founders/ siege story I've read. Fantastic!
riverrat chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
This is a very interesting story. Great plot and an awesome journey. I especially like the ending. It is somewhat open so the reader can do some thinking. Anything cold have happened. Something changed and it could be anything. Could it be that Tom Riddle had a different experience during the whole ordeal and changed his thinking enough to keep him from becoming Voldemort? Could it be that there are no more houses and the whole school would be one? Or maybe they ended up in a different dimention. The possibilities are endless.
Great job and thank you for finishing your story.
lovemya2000 chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
O_O what is with the endinggggg?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
...it makes no sense why they are making the students run around and rescue people. especially harry. at least make the 7th years do something! and just cause some of the teachers are hurt does not mean all the other teachers are comepletly useless .
Annie Magus chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
I have reread this every few years since you first posted, and I come to the same conclusion each time – genius!
Readerjkr chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
In case you still read your reviews: this is a truly unique story with lots of original magic and suspense. One of the most intense stories on this site. It's beyond brilliant and beautifully written as well. Thanks for keeping it here.
Eyeinthesky chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Unique, enthralling, and delightful.
Eyeinthesky chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Wonderfully complex.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
4 fantastic chapters ! XD Really great, original stuff. And I liked how they all worked together to defeat the Balrog. I also like that you knew that about the Navajo. The Cherokee, among other tribes, don't see the difference between silver and white, nor do we have 2 different words. It's White and that's that :P
Rock on
ForeverRainingFire chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
I really enjoyed your writing style and this story immensely. The part where McGonagall and Snape were tango-ing was hilarious. You also had me laughing at S. Slytherin's insult to Draco; though it was mean of him, it was well-delivered and deserved for him being such a snob. Thank you for this story. I loved it!
crlor chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
WOW ! Amazing! What an incredibly, uniquely, well-written story! Beautiful!
Larenars chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
A really good story. Thanks so much for sharing.
quaff chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
This is in the top 3 most original AUs that I've read. Thank you for writing it.