Reviews for Balance
Mystical G Panther chapter 23 . 6/27
loved it
cimmer chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
That was a wonderful story. I love stories where there is a lot of magic and rhymes are wonderful old magic. I like your Filch and am off to read Ozma's fiction dealing with the Caretaker. I loved the idea of using the confiscated items of years past to stop the tornado. It was great to see the founders and the heads of houses working together. I really liked that you had Trelawney doing something, being an actual witch with powers and abilities. She's always portrayed as such a joke and she is rather silly but she is a witch. Having Cedric there was really heart wrenching. All in all a lovely story.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Either that or it's Harry that's trembling when he puts his hand on the table. Looks like Scotland is under a Severe Weather Warning.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
My Dad grew up in Ohio and this is what lightning was like in northern Ohio. It would actually make loose picture frames fall off the walls unless they were secured. Every painting in Hogwarts unless they were secured well to the wall with brackets would run risk of falling to the ground due to how loud the thunder can be during severe thunderstorms.

Harry is lucky that there is no tornados as Britain once in a while does get them. One tornado has ripped thru London causing damage.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Better then magic! USE LIGHTNING RODS! They work wonders you know.
blobbytheunicorn chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
What a brilliant ending to a fantastic story. Thank you so much for writing this.
Minerva chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
This is brilliant! Without a doubt the best Harry Potter founders/ siege story I've read. Fantastic!
riverrat chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
This is a very interesting story. Great plot and an awesome journey. I especially like the ending. It is somewhat open so the reader can do some thinking. Anything cold have happened. Something changed and it could be anything. Could it be that Tom Riddle had a different experience during the whole ordeal and changed his thinking enough to keep him from becoming Voldemort? Could it be that there are no more houses and the whole school would be one? Or maybe they ended up in a different dimention. The possibilities are endless.
Great job and thank you for finishing your story.
lovemya2000 chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
O_O what is with the endinggggg?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
...it makes no sense why they are making the students run around and rescue people. especially harry. at least make the 7th years do something! and just cause some of the teachers are hurt does not mean all the other teachers are comepletly useless .
Annie Magus chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
I have reread this every few years since you first posted, and I come to the same conclusion each time – genius!
Readerjkr chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
In case you still read your reviews: this is a truly unique story with lots of original magic and suspense. One of the most intense stories on this site. It's beyond brilliant and beautifully written as well. Thanks for keeping it here.
Eyeinthesky chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Unique, enthralling, and delightful.
Eyeinthesky chapter 19 . 5/17/2013