Reviews for Balance
Gwyn ap Rhys chapter 23 . 7/28/2005
Thankyou. I have been looking forward to the finish of this for a very long time, and I had begun to give up hope. It was magnificent.

Regards,

Gwyn
pantherontherun chapter 23 . 7/28/2005
This fanfic is very good.
Nemo Returning chapter 23 . 7/27/2005
Brilliant. Simply brilliant :)

Bitter-sweet and epic, cozy and monumental, dark and luminous, and... well, ethernal...

It's hard to accept that we're not likely to see new stories from you in the future - given the torturously long intervals between your updates in the last 2 years... :(

... still more thanks to you for not abbandoning the already existing stories (and your devoted readers as well)!

(coughing delicately) Eh... Snapemeetsthedursleys? :)
Charlie Quill chapter 23 . 7/20/2005
Heh, that was funny how you ended it. I really enjoyed reading your fic, excellent characterization and all that good stuff. I liked how you made it interesting, original and rot like that.

Regards,

CQ
kcgal chapter 23 . 7/18/2005
Ah dear. I read this fic some time ago, incomplete of course, but loved it none the less, because it's bizzare and mystic and meaningful and it made my head spin and my face smile. _ I enjoyed this a lot, even if I didn't understand some of it, and maybe it's better that way! Thank you for a glorious read, I hope you won't stop writing!
Amican chapter 23 . 7/15/2005
It took you long enough, but that was amazing. I'm particularly fond of the Heads of House facing down the founders, and Filch's sorting. Glad to see this story finally complete.

One thing that did seem a little contrived was the "And many people cried out gleefully, 'WE DID IT!'" I don't know if it's starting the setence with "and" or the phrase "many people," but it didn't seem to fit the tone of the story.

If you disagree, of course, feel free to ignore me, since my writing isn't nearly this good.
Ann-MCN chapter 23 . 7/15/2005
This chapter was lovely! The dancing together of all the houses through the centuries was a wonderful picture.
JOdel chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
Oh very nice. I'm, glad you continued with this. Very much in keeping with the rest of the work, despite the hiatus.

Would still like to make contact on the other matter. I am on AOL.
Dragon Rider22 chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
so, the castle switched and is now facing the other way? oh well, I'd like to see the second part, the new beging, that bold at the bottom is french, end and beginning, isn't it? I would like to see a part two.
szelij chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
I'd been waiting for a long time to see end of this epic. The story is truly amazing, awe-inspiring and such a magical journey of senses and faith. You'd do really well if you write...

Please continue to write, it'd be such a shame if a talent such as yours be gone...
loralee1 chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
WooHoo I was happy and suprised to see this finally updated and finished. But dare i say left open for a sequal :)

This stoy has been one of my favorites for along time and i except after i read hbp in a few days i'll reread this.

thanks

lora
ReeraTheRed chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
Wow! I was worried, when I started reading, that I wouldn't be able to pick up the mood of the story again, without re-reading everything before, and that it would feel anti-climatic - finishing up something I'd dropped so long ago. But no fears, I fell right back into it, with no trouble whatsoever.

Completely amazing grand finale, you pulled it off completely. Loved the dancing - laughing and thrilling at it. The visual images were gorgeous. My heart soared at all the right places, and I am very satisfied. Thank you very much.
TEC chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
A very satisfying ending to the story. Thank you very much for completing it. I enjoy all the stories you write.
Silverthreads chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I can't wait for whatever you have planned next.
polykleitos chapter 23 . 7/13/2005
Wow. How surprised was I to see this story updated? Very, very surprised. Thank you so much for finishing it. It was a wonderful ending!

(On a side note, thank you also for using Ozma's Filch. If it wasn't for your references to him here in this story, I would not have found Ozma's wonderful series.)
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »