Reviews for Balance
rabbit chapter 2 . 6/3/2002
Hmm. Chapter two worked okay for me just now. If it persists in not working for you, please let me know, ickle-helena, and I'll e-mail it to you.
ickle-helena chapter 19 . 6/3/2002
This is great! I've just discovered it and read the whole thing so far in one sitting, and I love it!

ps what happened to chapter 2? I keep getting "story not found"
Three Sickles Short chapter 18 . 6/2/2002
What a beautiful ending to this chapter! It was the first time that I really *felt* Harry slip in age, and it gave me probably the most vivid sense that any story ever has of just how terrible things were for Harry when he was a little boy, locked away in the cupboard.

Does your Filch, like Ozma's, have a thing for McGonagall? It kind of seemed like he did when he was taking her through the Door. Brilliant Harry and Draco to flirt her into youth; too funny! And Remus and Severus were a stitch. Definitely a chapter worth waiting for.
Sailor Sol chapter 18 . 6/2/2002
Aww! Poor Harry! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sev Rickman chapter 18 . 6/2/2002
'Baaaaa' too good! But what's the cloth thing? Maybe I should go read the sqib story u mentioned. And will Harry get inside, or will he get blown away?
sarah0832 chapter 18 . 6/1/2002
It perks up my day to find one of your stories updated. Lupin and Snape fighting as 11 year olds is a hoot.
gjegje chapter 18 . 6/1/2002
eeeeek! Exciting! More!
Arizosa chapter 19 . 6/1/2002
Hi!
Ozma chapter 18 . 6/1/2002
Oh, WOW, WOW WOW! This was PERFECT! I LOVE IT! Perfect use of Filch's Doors and marvelous character bits for everyone!

Intriguing mentions of alternate ways into the Castle... I am particularly fond of "Helga's Sett" and the image of enraged Badgers.

LOL! I adored how everyone pitched in to help Severus feel like he was eleven again. And I love how you write Draco and Snape... their protectiveness for each other.

The mention of messes on the ceiling tickled me. Filch HATES scrubbing ceilings. Heehee...

YES! It figures that Lupin is the one who does it! Oh, I loved it when Remus called Harry "James," and the use of the Infamous Sheep Incident was inspired! Remus and Severus brawling like a couple of first years was so cute!

What a lovely, lovely scene where Draco and Harry help Minerva grow young... it got me all teary eyed, after the scene imediately before had me giggling.

And Filch's reaction to Minerva was enchanting.

Yes, that's Harry. Of course he waits to be last. What if Filch doesn't have enough strength to come back for him?

Ack! I want MORE!
Auxphono chapter 18 . 5/31/2002
*grins* my, my but this is getting interesting. I hope Harry'll be all right in the dark... amusing way to get McGonagall to de-age. *grins* I cannot wait for the next chapter, this fic is really amazing.
Demeter1 chapter 18 . 5/31/2002
Oh no... God, you always end up on these cliffhangers that has me biting on my fingernails and frantically wondering what's going to happen next! *grins* Oh, but how I adored that little 'baa' joke again. *dreamy smile* It must have been like travelling back in time... literally. To have the two decking each other as if they were eleven-year olds.

*sigh* I think that was just a little sad... depressing too. *grin* But I enjoyed the image of Draco being all protective of Snape. And it was rather significant that it took the mention of his father to push Draco into his younger years. Can't wait to see more!
Alchemine chapter 18 . 5/31/2002
Yay! A new chapter, just when I was starting to give up!

I loved how Lupin baaed at Snape to de-age him (is that a word?), and the way Harry and Draco de-aged McGonagall was absolutely adorable. I suppose it's hard to resist flattery even when it comes from a pair of boys a quarter your age!

I *do* wonder why it's getting harder for Filch to make each trip through the Door. Hmmm ,,, something to ponder while I wait for the next chapter.
Saphy chapter 18 . 5/31/2002
Nifty use of the Squib Doors! I enjoyed the part where Harry and Draco were trying to get McGonagall to become older - it was quite funny _;;

Looking forward to the next chapter...
AngelZash chapter 18 . 5/31/2002
Great chapter! I loved the Snape and Lupin scene and I especiallyloved McGonagall's transformation. SO CUTE! Encore! Encore!

However, I have one question. It might be stupid, but here we go. What does this mean: "“Do you really want to walk halfway ‘round the castle to find out that it hasn’t?

Helga’s sett?”"

Sorry, but it just didn't make sense to me...

Anyway, good chapter. can't wait for the next one of this and your other one.
Practical Magic2 chapter 18 . 5/31/2002
This story is coming along great- and this chapter was excellent! I loved the clever and unique ways you used to bring everyone down in age. I loved Filch. And I really thought it was sweet how Harry and Draco flattered McGonagall down through the years. Aw, of course Harry's going to think of the cupboard...
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »