Reviews for Balance
Confuzzler chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
scary
Jazzofborg chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
Oh. My. Ga. The Nothing (Neverending STory) is attacking Hogwarts! How are they going to rescue the Professors? Accio Snape! Please continue this story!
Demeter1 chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
Yikes. Does that mean the only thing holding Snape back from the pits of hell is McGonagall? Damn, I knew that woman had strength! *beams* Anyway, lovely part. The interaction between Draco and Harry is believable and fair. Can't wait to see the next part!
candy chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
you freakin' rule! you give me goosebumps!
Demia chapter 11 . 3/3/2002
Two words describe it all! GREAT STORY!
Jazzofborg chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
Oh dear. Is the Nothing surrounding Hogwarts in a crossover attack by lord Voldemort? Please continue thist story!
Confuzzler chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
this is confusing... but interesting!
Demeter1 chapter 10 . 3/1/2002
What *is* going on? I'm completely bewildered and intrigued. I swear, I'm baffled about what's happening to two of my favorite professors. So glad to see the prize students of both Slytherin and Gryffindor working together to rescue their respective Head of House. It's almost ironic, slightly sad another. _ Can't wait to see more!
melodie chapter 10 . 3/1/2002
please continue. it's really good
Alchemine chapter 10 . 2/28/2002
Yikes! I've been enjoying this all along, but now I'm REALLY hooked. I'm having visions of a semi-dismembered Snape dangling over a pit, with McGonagall the only thing keeping him from plunging into the dank depths ... Write quickly, for the sake of my sanity!
Tidmag chapter 10 . 2/28/2002
This is very nicely done. How did you come up with the idea? Well, this chapter is great. Can't wait for your explanation of the whole thing through the mouths of the Profs.
Tidmag chapter 9 . 2/28/2002
This is amazingly good. I hope you post the rest soon.
energy chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
this is simply incredible. all the characters are like they should be. perfect. i'm very intrigued by the oliver wood and young weasley thing. very intrigued...
RachelOnACloud chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
no don't stop
Gwena Lanish chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
This story is SO exciting. Draco is still a annoying person but also willing to help save people. Harry is very close to the character in canon. I love having all of Hogwarts banded together. This is excellent!
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »