Reviews for Balance
Demeter1 chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
*eyes wide* This is a wonderful fic! Usually I see a bunch of romance, but your sticking with real plot, real everything! It's excellent! The four houses working together had me jumping up and down with maddened glee. Another thing that surprised me was the balrog. I had snorted when I first read it, but after everything started going weird, I got the shivers; it worked really well. _ Once more, excellent! Can't wait to see more!
A Tye chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
This story is great. I can't wait to see what happens next
Em chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
good...e-mail me when the next chapter is done.
restivesilence chapter 8 . 2/25/2002
Wow this is a really great story, I love the way it is flowing. All the characters are really into character. I like how your making Harry and Draco kinda getting along. Oh please write more soon this is awesome. When you update will you email me?
Veruka chapter 8 . 2/25/2002
Me love it long time. The action sequences are wonderful, the characterisations are all spot-on, and your writing's superb. Can't wait for the next bit. :)
RachelOnACloud chapter 8 . 2/22/2002
very good
mina chapter 7 . 2/20/2002
excellent story...one question...if this is set during the 5 year or above...how come hermione isn't a prefect?...just wondering...other than that...keep on writing :)
rabbit and -v-Jinx-v chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I'm burking the issue of what year it is at the moment. And I may continue avoiding it (you'll understand why by the time I'm done, I think.)

And isn't that a cheap way of saying that I'm too busy writing to take the time to go do the research reading, heh heh...

As for posting at Schnoogle... two stories and one fan site are all I can handle at the moment!
Lindsay chapter 7 . 2/20/2002
Super story! You're really an excellent author! However do you come up with such clever ideas! Exactly what year is Harry supposed to be in? (I was a little confused as it must be fifth year or higher since it hasn't happened in cannon, but Marcus Flint left school when Harry ended his third year and if Harry is a fifth year chances are that out of Hermione, Draco, and Harry himself at least one would have been named a prefect...) Other than that the story is excellent. Another one that you should definitely consider posting at . What a cliff-hanger! Do Continue. :)
Gwena Lanish chapter 7 . 2/18/2002
I can't say enough about how impressed I am by your treatment of all of your characters. They are so like canon but human and normal at the same time. I also like the image of all of the students and teachers dealing with a problem in a way that matches their respective personalities. Lovely!
Leila C. Snape chapter 7 . 2/18/2002
Ooooooo! Keep going, I need to know what happens!
candy chapter 7 . 2/18/2002
wow! that was one of the best stories that i've read to date!keep going! you rule!
RachelOnACloud chapter 7 . 2/18/2002
hurry hurry hurry i need more
AngelZash chapter 7 . 2/17/2002
Wow... I'm loving this! Keep going! I wanna know what happens!

I also love the inclusion of the Balrog... Great maneuver!

Don't keep us waiting long for the next installment please! And you're on my Favorite Authors list. An achievement for me...:o
Saint Bacchus chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You can't end there, I'll die!

This is a wonderful, suspenseful, exciting story. Your writing is terrific (and grammatical, yay), and the plot is keeping me on the edge of my seat. As you may have noticed. I like how the students are banding together slightly uneasily, and I love the idea of the teachers having totems of sorts. Will that be explained later? Anyway, I'm really enjoying this. Glad you took the time to plug it in your other story. _~
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »