Reviews for Balance
loverwren chapter 6 . 2/16/2002
if it is magic that is being drained away then they are in it deep!
melodie chapter 6 . 2/16/2002
please continue. it's really good
sev's-gurl chapter 6 . 2/16/2002
THIS IS THE SHIT!I LOVE IT
bec chapter 6 . 2/16/2002
This is a great story- I really enjoy ones that keep me guessing and wondering what'll hapen next- you've done a marvelous job- thank you, and please continue!
Demia chapter 6 . 2/16/2002
You came up with an excellent idea on what the elves get out of their relationshiips with humans. The action/adventure part is well done. The mystery part is going on very well. The concept of the necessity of mixing the four Houses is given a solid basis. The organization of rescue missions is well thought through, especially the inclusion and involvement of the younger children. In general, despite a few drw-backs, this story is excellent. Looking forward to reading more.
Demia chapter 5 . 2/16/2002
Introducing mystery and deduction into the plot has been very well done. Your idea of how to move the teachers into the background and the students into action is excellent.
Demia chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
An excellent plot.
Demia chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
There are a few weak points, but this story is really solid good.
Demia chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
I like the concept of this story.
Demia chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
A very good idea.
Alchemine chapter 6 . 2/16/2002
Wow, incredibly exciting and suspenseful! You write the action sequences very well. I'm on tenterhooks wondering if Snape and McGonagall are all right, and poor Dumbledore ... Hurry, students, figure something out!
Miriam chapter 5 . 2/13/2002
Nice delivery. It's interesting that you have chosen to debilitate almost all of the professors.

I'm glad that the whole school is pulling together to figure out what to do. I like the idea that Harry thinks "it feels wrong." It would be neat if Hogwarts, pulled by the powerful magic of the Balrog, was somehow sucked into Middle Earth.

I'm not sure what you have planned, but I'm excited to read more of what you have.

-Miriam
Miriam chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I like the premise of this piece. I'm not sure what is going on with the etherial guardians. However, it is a nice mix - I've often thought of how to make Middle Earth coincide with the World of Hogwarts.

I particularly like the fact that Draco's family has actually dealt with Balrogs. That is clever.

I am kind of curious - to which house would Gandalf have belonged?

Regardless, I like what I see so far. Keep up the good work.

-Miriam
Zhlythee chapter 5 . 2/12/2002
Hmm, this story I like. I hope you'll continue it soon. It's a really interesting plot.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36